814682-800w.jpg

814684-800w.jpg

814683-800w.jpg

814685-800w.jpg

814687-800w.jpg

814688-800w.jpg

814686-800w.jpg

seemanagement.com

Jasmine Tookes attends the 26th annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party sponsored by Bulgari, celebrating EJAF and the 90th Academy Awards at The City of West Hollywood Park on March 4, 2018 in West Hollywood, California.

Jasmine Tookes attends the 2018 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Radhika Jones at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on March 4, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

zimbio

JASMINE TOOKES at Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in Palm Springs 04/14/2018

credit: hawtcelebs

Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes Shares What She Packed in Her Coachella Suitcase
credit: lindy segal for people
Music fans flocked to Coachella Valley this past weekend for the first few days of the annual music festival - and among those fans were models galore. Alessandra Ambrosio, Kendall Jenner and Gigi and Bella Hadid were just a few of the names to make appearances in Indio, and, of course, everyone came dressed to dance - and party. So what does one pack for what's essentially a three-day party in the Southern California desert? Victoria's Secret Angel Jasmine Tookes gave us an exclusive peek inside her suitcase to find out the clothes, beauty products and other essentials she brought with her to Coachella 2018 - and some of her picks will surprise you.

Most versatile item I bring: My heart-shaped sunglasses! They match all of my various outfits for the weekend, and are the best accessory.

The travel-size beauty product I ALWAYS pack and can't live without: I always make sure I pack a good moisturizer especially for a hot weekend in the desert.

My packing organization secret: I like to pack with my outfits in order. For example, if I'm going away for three days I pack my outfit for the third day on the bottom.

The most expensive thing I packed: My Cartier watch.

My favorite budget find: My Neutrogena makeup wipes. These are my all time favorite and really help to wipe everything off after a long day.

My go-to festival bag is: A crossbody bag. Something that's light and I don't have to put down! We move all over the Coachella grounds, so it's the easiest type of bag to bring.

The three things I will DEFINITELY have in that bag: Beauty light, Chapstick, external charger.

The most comfortable, cute shoes I'm bringing are: Boots!

In my suitcase, you'd be most surprised to find: A steamer.

The thing I bring that reminds me of home: My passport.

The BEST thing for plane travel: 111 Skin face mask! It's super-hydrating after a long flight and dry weather.

My all-time-favorite bikini: Pink Frankie's bikini.

This is so genius that everyone needs one: The Victoria's Secret T-Shirt Bra. It's the most comfortable bra and is perfect for a weekend festival where comfort is key.

My desert-heat saving grace: Caudalie beauty elixir. It's the best thing you can do to make sure your skin and makeup stays fresh for long days in the heat.

JASMINE TOOKES at Coachella Festival Weekend 2 in Indio 04/20/2018

ELLE EDITORIAL: SEASHELL INSPIRED MAKEUP ON JASMINE TOOKES

credit: elle

What a Victoria's Secret Model Wears to Coachella
credit: vogue
Coachella's weekend-long marathon of parties, bands, and famous faces requires a fair bit of stamina - and a fair bit of outfit planning. But for model Jasmine Tookes, deciding what to pack for the desert extravaganza really comes down to just a few things, none of which have much to do with the normal music festival fashion tropes. "I plan based on the weather," she says with a laugh. "It gets hot!"

This year, that meant skin-baring essentials and a few floaty layers - items that would be easy to dance in, sure, but also catch whatever cool breezes might blow across Indio. "I brought a few floral and sheer pieces and matched them with denim shorts," says Tookes. In place of a bodysuit or a tank, the Victoria's Secret veteran reached for an item one might not immediately think of wearing out of the house: a bubblegum pink cut-out corset bra. "So great for a spring festival," she muses.

But Tookes, who describes her personal style as "laid-back chic," admits that choosing the right footwear might just be the most vital Coachella necessity of all. To that end, her go-to this season was a pair of easygoing Ugg slides decked out with a shock of electric blue fluff. "They are so cute and comfortable. I love how fuzzy they are; so on-trend for a festival like Coachella," she gushes. "Plus, they go with so many different looks - denim, dresses, and skirts."

Not that she recommends bringing your entire wardrobe with you. In fact, Tookes adamantly advises against it. "I always tell my friends to plan one look per day instead of bringing a gazillion pieces and throwing them together last minute," she explains. "That way you can still mix and match your pieces but stay organized."

And the other thing she tells her friends - especially if they're planning on wearing a pair of eye-catching slides like her own? "Get a good pedicure!"

credit: vogue
Final-image.jpg

JASMINE TOOKES and JOSEPHINE SKRIVER Out for Lunch at Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills 04/24/2018

Jasmine Tookes attends Chopard Secret Night during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival at Chateau de la Croix des Gardes on May 11, 2018 in Cannes, France.
cNikPjD.jpg

uww2bRt.jpg

zimbio​

Jasmine Tookes attends the screening of "Girls Of The Sun (Les Filles Du Soleil)" during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival at Palais des Festivals on May 12, 2018 in Cannes, France.
BK6MNmE.jpg

pYiJCGK.jpg

zimbio​

JASMINE TOOKES at Nice Airport 05/11/2018

JASMINE TOOKES at Airport in Nice 05/13/2018

JASMINE TOOKES at Click My Closet Launch in New York 05/22/2018

Jasmine Tookes attends Victoria’s Secret and Tone It Up Host a Slay Then Rosé workout with Angel Jasmine Tookes on May 24, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.
hjR5lZu.jpg

IrfO8a4.jpg

N1T1OiB.jpg

k4NMWD6.jpg

pxyMold.jpg

zimbio​

JASMINE TOOKES in Jeans Out Shopping in Beverly Hills 06/04/2018

Jasmine Tookes at dinner in LA, June 4, 2018
4CEC5CCA00000578-5808061-A_real_angel_Jasmine_Tookes_flaunted_her_washboard_abs_and_lithe-m-1_1528208092993.jpg

4CEC5BAA00000578-5808061-image-a-2_1528206568761.jpg

dailymail.co.uk​

JASMINE TOOKES at Urth Caffe in West Hollywood 06/07/2018

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romyfnich
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"