Jason Naturals

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by CarolineRose, Jul 12, 2010.

1. CarolineRose

CarolineRose New Member

I did a search for a thread on this brand and nothing came up, so forgive me if it already exists . . .

Jason
    http://www.jason-natural.com/
    is a company that's been around for at least a few years here, but I only started using a few of their products in March after reading some MUA recommendations. I quite like the Tea Tree Gel, it's nice on my face when I don't want a heavy moisturizer and it helps to sooth redness and skin irritation.
    But what I really LOVE are the Vitamin E oils - I use the 5000 IU for everything! It's still my favorite facial moisturizer, I mix it with my body lotion, use it on my feet, and to remove eye makeup - it also conditions my lashes beautifully. It smells like almonds and cherries, yum! I also have the 45000 IU which I use to heal scars and soften my cuticles. They're definitely HG status for me . . .
    I have heard great things about the Vitamin C serums and cocoa butter lotions too!
    And I also really like that the products are affordable. They're in drugstores here and even cheaper on iherb. I don't think the products are 100% organic (but what is?) but they're pretty close.

so, that's my testimonial. :smile: has anyone else had experience with this brand? please share!

2. casaanova

casaanova New Member

I have!! I tried the deodorant because it's anti-odor, not anti-perspirant (which is better for you because it doesn't prevent you from perspiring, thus preventing breast cancer or something... at least that's what my step mom said...) but anyway it was HORRIBLE and made me stink a lot, made me itchy and I felt like I even sweat more, which is odd...So I went back to the generic deodorant brands, now my step mom tells me I'm going to get breast cancer. So yeah, that's my experience with the Jason products. I've always wanted to try the lotions and other things but they're a bit too expensive for what they are. Or maybe not!

3. CarolineRose

CarolineRose New Member

Yeah I am always skeptical of "natural" deodorants. I don't think the whole line is great - I've heard the conditioners are pretty useless. But the "beauty oils" have worked really well for me so far. They're under $5 on iherb, which isn't bad for me.

4. casaanova

casaanova New Member

Ohhhh that is pretty cheap. I'll have to go check them out at Whole Foods, the only place I know that sells them near me. How have the oils helped? Just with general moisture for your body or do you use it for hands/feet?

5. deer_st0p

deer_st0p New Member

I use the Fragrance free daily moisturizing lotion for face, and their sunbrellas family sunscreen. They've both worked beautifully for me.