Jason Wu F/W 2015.16 : Malgosia Bela by Inez & Vinoodh

I am really tired of his restaurant series, however, this does feel vastly more luxe than his previous campaigns in the same vein.

finally no Jason Wu in it

Dont talk too soon, lol, we might see a little man materialise right next to Malgosia once the full campaign gets released. Why does it feel like campaigns took a nosedive after Miu Miu and Gucci?? It seems brands are just recycling their same old concepts. I cannot keep track with which model booked whatever brand because the casting is a mess. Malgosia looks good, but how many times have we seen this for Wu?

Last edited by a moderator:
Malgosia is perfect choice! Can't wait for more. She looks really elegant here (and it's nice to see her ALONE!).

can't go wrong with malgosia. everythign about her is desireable. a woman that every woman want to be!

What’s with all the furniture store/restaurants setting? Like seriously, Jason, move on already.

I'm just happy he's not in it with her.

Anything done by I&V is beautiful to me

Malgosia looks really good, she saves it. Anyway, thanks god Jason is not in it, hopefully he doesnt in another shot.

Malgosia is always a good choice, but I don't like it as much as I love her other campaigns.

This concept is so boring, it seems like Wu makes ads in collaboration with random restaurants, so he can make a party there for free.
Nobody would save this. Even Małgosia. And I'm pretty sure that Jason will pop out like a rabbit from its hole.

The focus to me doesn't feel like the actual clothes.

i love his campaigns, super chic even though i don't much care for malgosia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->