Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2010

Leeroi

Reaction score
91352971.jpg
95956691.jpg

83039194.jpg
76858674.jpg

style.com

he did an amazing job here. i love the look with the leather bodice.

He has used texture very well, and it seems to be very cohesive as well. Everything is 1 length though just like alexander mcqueen's collection.

I really like the fact that he used one silhouette and designed around it. Yeah it's simple, but you can really see that he put a lot of detail work on it.

For some reason I feel that American designers are now trying to design better to get a bigger audience outside NYC.

i LOVE the fact that he's taken a risk here. while he's borrowed the belted-at-all-costs style from his muse in the white house, this look has an edge that we've not seen from jason wu....ever. seriously, from the styling choices -- even the hosiery adds so much -- to the hair and makeup, it's a provocative and fresh take on the jason wu woman.

I love, love, love this collection! First off, I love the tights, the stripes and shade are wonderfully executed here. The overall simple, clean silhouettes are so modern and everything is well put together. I really love the draping of the last few dresses, I find they are the signatures of this collection.
I find a lot of personal inspiration to take away from this collection. I want to dress like this now!

^I like it too, nice surprise. I think the thights are very unflattering, and maybe the skirts could be a little bit longer..

I really like this collection - so many wearable pieces. It seems like it's targeted for a larger market this time around, which is practical, especially in this economy.

really like it

and why is the model's expression EXACTLY the same in every look :S? it is quite creepy

i like it! even if it gets a bit repetitive, the accentuated hips look rather new. not bad for a pre-fall presentation actually, maybe we are just not used to see prefall introducing serious new propositions like playing with proportions is... pre-fall had always been for different colors, toned down trends and street-ready stuff, no?

I love it! Love the textures and colors. I especially like the navy blue coat and black mini-dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->