Jean-Charles De Castelbajac

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
Castelbajac--013.jpg
Castelbajac--018.jpg

Castelbajac--028.jpg
Castelbajac--073.jpg

I kind of like some of this. Especially that top at the top right-hand corner of what looked to be a cartoon strip. JCDC the master of kitsch. Puts a smile on my face :wink:

Thank you Lolita :flower:

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 15th, 2003 - 3:12 pm
I kind of like some of this. Especially that top at the top right-hand corner of what looked to be a cartoon strip. JCDC the master of kitsch. Puts a smile on my face :wink:

i feel the same scott, i like jcdc, that little duffle bag is a must for me, he is the master of kitsch :P well put!
i like fun colorful lighthearted street fashion , its a animated,spirited , youthful collection :flower:

i thought of him when i was searching for pics of the nike expo&party at PDT
i think he painted up some snearkers a while ago...... :blush:

I really like Jean Charles' work. :P

I love the very tounge-in-cheek and cartoon-ish feel he has. :heart: I would love to own some pieces, it would make an outfit stylish and fun. :woot: :wink:

Thanks Lo. :flower:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Oct 15th, 2003 - 9:24 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Oct 15th, 2003 - 9:24 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scott@Oct 15th, 2003 - 3:12 pm

i feel the same scott, i like jcdc, that little duffle bag is a must for me, he is the master of kitsch :P well put!
i like fun colorful lighthearted street fashion , its a animated,spirited , youthful collection :flower:

i thought of him when i was searching for pics of the nike expo&party at PDT
i think he painted up some snearkers a while ago...... :blush: [/b][/quote]
That's the greatest thing about Jean-Charles. Of all the designers that's been around as long as he has,he's pretty much kept a signature,humorous style. Never looking the same each season either.

What do U think of the show S/S 04 of Jean Charles de Castelbajac ? :heart:

JCC

JCC

JCC

Pics of Castelbajac show S/S 04 : :wink:
But it's difficult to ave an opinion just for this catwalk ! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nngocdiem