Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Icons From The Past' started by Marvystone, Mar 2, 2009.
In the conde nast store..
1. Balancing Siamese cat, 1958.
2. Wearing long haired fur, capeskin gloves by Superb, and black velour cap by Hattie Carnegie, ca. 1953.
3. At famous industrial designer Raymond Loewy's apartment, 1950.
4. Wearing satin evening gown and rhinestone choker, ca. 1951.
1. Before leaving her East side apartment for a busy day, 1955.
2. Wearing a Siamese silk plaid bare and bouffant sun dress by Everfast, ca. 1951.
3. In portrait, 1950.
4. Wearing a tweed winter coat from the Paris Collections, ca. 1951.
Jean Patchett modeling cheap white touches that set off expensive black dress.
Jean Patchett modeling 20 braclets, at a nickel a piece, enlivening simple white shirt. 1949
Jean Patchett modeling huge Woolworth earrings, pearls, and rhinestone clips. 1949
Jean Patchett modeling well-chosen jewelry, setting off a classic blouse of white rayon jersey. 1949
On Vogue US, 17 Feb 1951
On the cover of Vogue United Kingdom, June 1950
On the cover of Vogue United Kingdom, January 1950