Jean Paul Gaultier 04/05

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by scheiked, Feb 16, 2004.

View Users: View Users
  1. scheiked

scheiked New Member

Hi,

why wasn't he showing is collection at the Paris Fashion Week, this season I didn't see him? What happened? Does somebody know?

Dan

2. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

Paris fashion week starts March 2nd, you need to be patient... just for a few more days

in the meantime check out his ss04 couture and pap lines right here at FS :flower:

3. Fujyn

Fujyn New Member

4. kit

kit New Member

If you mean the MEN'S fashion week , Gaultier did not do a runway show , but had a presentation for buyers in his showroom . B)

KIT :innocent:

5. scheiked

scheiked New Member

Thx Kit, do you know the reason why he has not done a runway show?

I forget to mention, that I mean the collection for men ;-)

6. kit

kit New Member

According to the fashion press , JP Gaultier has had a VERY busy time with his women's couture show and the upcoming women's pret a porter show , NOT forgetting his FIRST collection and catwalk show for HERMES femme . :shock:

He decided to skip a men's catwalk show in order to concentrate on the others .
    I also have a suspicion that he does not sell as much men's stuff ( apart fom his jeans line ) as women's , so a showroom presentation was more appropriate , as they do NOT come cheap !!! :eek:

Would he have been able to compete with the men's JOHN GALLIANO spectacular ? :lol:

He COULD have in the past , but something tells me he cannot do so now , unfortunately. :unsure:

KIT :innocent: