Jean-Paul Gaultier Haute Couture S/S 09 Paris

84511122qk3.jpg
84511480xl1.jpg

gettyimages

WOW :shock:

:crush:

the strength of this collection really lies in the use of the more delicate materials...
for me at least...

the wispy sort of netting just looks so beautiful and delicate :heart:

The swirling/curving lines!

Really worked well with the hair!

Wow.
I am completely amazed. This is the most beautiful HC collection I've seen this year (so far), I am impressed, fascinated and in love. I don't know why, but the clothes seem so sensual and innovative while being known already. :heart: Gosh.

I really really love this collection because it has everything: intricate details, fresh colors, beautiful shapes. I am in love with what JPG made this year. <3
The make-up is also so fabulous, it was VERY couture and made me feel so good.
I can't wait to see the full collection! I'm waiting for HQ's and will refresh this almost every hour just to see them-- finally a really really super couture show this season. Thank you, capt.charley for the video!

what I've seen so far is absolutely stunning. some of the pieces remind me of when galliano did his belle epoque hc collection a few years back. this is beautiful and i can't wait to see the rest!

84511597_10.preview.jpg

:buzz: so gorgeous! I love the sheer dress
This reminds me of 1001 Nights! <3

[coutorture]

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see hes RTW show!!! I LOVE all of his presentation this year!!!!! (menswear, HC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"