Jean Paul Gaultier Mens F/W 10.11 Paris

clothes themselves are not terrible but this idea is laughable

:lol: b*tch Fight!!! Look at those chicks go at it!

I love this, it's so Jean Paul. I want ALL of the jackets, even that long red coat thingy.

This collection knocks DSquared out :rofl: bad joke.
Are you really sure??
Bill Kaulitz FOR THE WIN!! :woot: :rofl:

The individual pieces of the beginning looks were nice, but what came next is complete terror. :o I hate this.

Last edited by a moderator:
JPG always goes for extreme, love that about him. This collection has everything, but nothing really stands out for me. Except for a few coats.

cheesy.
there are some nice coats and blazers but the whole concept itself turns me off :lol:

It's gorgeous towards the end, but I have to say, I was often distracted by the people sat behind.

Wait a second
Dsquared used quite the same theme for the collection and everybody called them crazy and ridicolous,but now everybody loves this show from JPG,I don't understand...

Wait a second
Dsquared used quite the same theme for the collection and everybody called them crazy and ridicolous,but now everybody loves this show from JPG,I don't understand...

The answer is here already, I mean how can be Dsquared compared with Jean Paul Gaultier, even if they both go for the same theme.

The make up is too much for me, but the jackets are amazing!

Colletion is ok but who wants to see a show like this after waiting moths? The concept is so STALE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"