Reaction score
gLVTi.jpg
gjDhK.jpg

RxSBe.jpg
cJZDR.jpg

fMuVb.jpg
IsFWI.jpg

wwd.com

The collection's OK overall. I like the fourth look the most -- an extra long white wrap-around dress and a black fedora -- it looks mysterious, stylish and in its simplicity very chic. The last one echoes the Gaultier creation for Madonna in the 80s and I think it's the worst. ^_^ The rest are wearable and styled immaculately.

I absolutely HAAAAAAATE to say this but this is so utterly boring, used and dated :S

I'm liking this 10X better than I've liked his last few runway RTW collections.

It kind of reminds me of his F/W 2000 collection (which I LOVED).

did he get the inspiration for the fourth outfit from Victoria Beckham? :lol: I really love that red dress.

very gaultier; but also very boring. im hoping they are saving the real glamour for the runway.

it is very gaultier but a very pared down,commerical gaultier. i don't hate it but i'm not exactly enthralled with it either.

Gorgeous, I love the silhouette of it all.

this is what pre-fall is all about. it's a shame none of these entirely wearable interpretations make it into his ready-to-wear presentation seeing as THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE. when did pret-a-porter become the couture? and the couture become the red carpet marketplace?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->