Jean-Paul Gaultier S/S 11 Paris

Reminds me a little of Lydia from Beetle Juice. :P
You're right, it does! :D Except that Lydia was a Gothie.

Anyway, the ratings for this thread are curious, to say the least. When I made my last post here earlier today, this thread had 2 votes, with a 5-star rating. Now it's got 6 votes with a 2-star rating. Meaning that 4 people gave it a 1-star rating.
I know that the ratings don't matter in the grand scheme of things. It's all subjective and it doesn't reflect whether a collection is actually good or not. However, I suspect that some people have given this thread a low rating for the hell of it -- perhaps because a collection that they preferred didn't get rated as highly.
Such is life at the Fashion Spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally Jean Paul come back! OMG i'm wait for this, and i'm so happy i loved!

Loving this, JPG really knows how to put on a show:woot:, besides just being uber fun on the runway there is some really cool wearable pieces in this show:heart:, and no words for how much I love Beth.

I always loved Mr. Gaultier! ^.^ This is very cool! Great inspiration!
LOVE it so much!!!

Aside from 4 pieces in this collection, it's all a huge mess. Oh my god, this is just so bad. :lol:

Love those plus sized models, specialy Beth! :smile: Dresses looks great on them, glad to see that runways are not filled only with hangers. Great job JPG!

I like it. It's very much Joan Jett meets Boy George at the Blitz Club.
Is there a video out yet? I'd love to see it.

Thank you Jean Paul Gaultier for the use of some REAL girls on the runway...this is the first show i've really enjoyed from him in a while

His casting is always amazing. He appreciates different body types and uses a lot of the same models each season... he just seems so cool. :king::lol::heart:

I love every bit of this, as well. Leave it to JPG to inject something I always look for in fashion -- FUN!

#1 Thank you for trying something different JPG!
#2 That show had some really great pieces!
#3 Thank you for using different kinds of women
#4 Your cool point just went way up.

While a lot of the other designers are sleeping and copying, he is wide awake!
Great job!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->