Jean Paul Gaultier S/S 2004 Haute Couture

i'd love to wear this dress while in Rome next week :blush:

also this here is perfect for next week , i just die for this skirt and the jacket :heart:

I think that Jean-Paul is almost as insane as Galliano - he's just better at hiding it...

Lena, love your picks! :flower: Esp. that dress on Rie. :heart:

:arrow: Some pieces from the collection were I loved the technique and details. :heart:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Jan 24th, 2004 - 9:35 pm
Lena, love your picks! :flower: Esp. that dress on Rie. :heart:

:arrow: Some pieces from the collection were I loved the technique and details. :heart:
in terms of technique, the yellow one in the middle is truly :woot:

That black skirt suit on Eugenia is gorgeous, also like the yellow gown. That fushia and chartreuse gown on Liya is beautiful in the front, but the back was kinda ugly.

It's been quite a while ever since I've seen a collection I love as much as this one!
Tks, Mr. Gaultier!

PS Kinda O/T : Wouldn't Nicole Kidman look absolutely astonishing on the third piece from the second plate?

A "exotic" destination for a parade with a ruddy complexion and strong in ethnic inspirations.
We find his taste for girdles, spangling and exceeding of a trousers putty cut bass or exaggerated with multicolored African motives, enclosing the hips of a voluminous flowery skirt. My favorite model: the short dress "armor" blue steel in strips, baguettes and folds of muslin satin interlaced ! :P

ps: Sorry if my writing isn't good

I look at this collection over and over again
I cant get enough

Fairly interesting, but I am not liking the outfits for some reason. The colours seem a bit "off" and the designs just don't seem too appealing. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->