Jeanette Thevenin

in Milan she is with Beatrice models... cant post pictures right now, but maybe i'll do it later :wink:

maybe it's funny or weird but actually i haven't heard that much about this agency.... is it good?

It's not the most famous one in Milan so it's really possible you haven't heard of them before. Though I've just seen it's Karen Elson's agency in Italy so... but I think it's a rather good one, there are some nice girls on their board, check out Edythe Hughes, Elin Jakobsdottir or Darya Komarkova. I'm sure there are a few more and I like some of their new faces. To see Jeanette there was a big good surprise for me cause until that she was only signed in NY with Click. I especially hope this will bring her more editorial work as she lacks of it imho. :flower:

More stills from the video i did with her, published in the latest issue of FLY magazine

Women_editorial5_portadafoto1.jpg
Women_editorial5_foto2.jpg

Women_editorial5_foto3.jpg

credit: aestebanlibrero.com

^thanks for sharing, karma ! Do you know where I can see the video ? :heart::flower:

youtube doesn't run it yet, i guess the only way is buying the magazine?
i think you can purchase it through their web although i've been looking at their latest issue content in their site and they don't mention this editorial... i wonder if they got to publish :unsure:
if i get more info i'll let you know

^I love it...Jeanette looks absolutely insane. The stills look ridiculously great, I can't wait to see what the film looks like.

^I love it...Jeanette looks absolutely insane. The stills look ridiculously great, I can't wait to see what the film looks like.

Glad to see you here, so we have another red haired beauty among our common tastes :heart: That's great to see great pictures of her, she lacks a bit of editorials and good tests in her portfolio, would love to see more... thanks for your help Bobble-Bee :wink:

^Our redheads are endless it seems Penny. Jeanette is such a unique beauty though, even if she was brunette I'm sure I would still love her!

^same here, if she was a brunette she would look like my beloved Sveta Egorova :heart:

Her F/W 08.09 showcard has arrived from Click. Here's hoping that there are a few more shows for Jeanette other than just Marc Jacobs (but I certainly won't complain if she rebooks that show for a third time!).

JeanetteShowcard.jpg

(MDC)

NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 08: Designer Rami Kashou works backstage at the 'Project Runway' Season 4 Fall 2008 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2008 at The Tent at Bryant Park on February 8, 2008 in New York City. (Photo by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images for IMG)
79644486.jpg

79644485.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->