Jeans with wider waists?

pietonne

Reaction score
My waist is disproportionately larger than my legs... about one size larger, actually (silly chicken legs!). Are there any brands of jeans that have relatively larger waist-widths than others? I hate buying jeans that fit comfortably around the waist but are too baggy in the legs, but it sucks just as much to buy pants that fit well in the legs and are too tight in the middle.

Thanks!

trendoid said:
Joe's Jeans 'Honey' style is designed for people like you.

Actually, in my experiance, its quite the opposite. Honey's are pretty contoured in the waist, and are more for someone who has a smaller waist, and bigger hips/thighs. They're exactly what to avoid.

I've found the Seven boycut style to be bigger in the waist, and then more straight through the hip.

I have a similar issue. You should look for jeans with some stretch in them. Most every line has them. That way you can fit to your legs, but the waist will stretch for you, so they won't be too tight. I find sevens (98% cotton 2% stretch) to be fantastic for this reason. I can buy a size smaller to fit my legs and after about an hour, the waist fits great too!!

Happy shopping!! :D

you can go to the menswear section. they have great jeans too. and the waists are always roomy enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
us4848
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->