Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer-Aniston:-Harpers-Bazaar-US-2016--04-662x812.jpg

gotceleb

JENNIFER ANISTON at Reese Witherspoon’s 40th Birthday Party at Warwick Nightclub 03/19/2016

hawtcelebs

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennifer Aniston has been named People magazine’s 2016 World’s Most Beautiful Woman!

Here’s what the 47-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On taking care of herself: “It’s funny, it’s a really quick transition from not a care and now all of a sudden, we’ve got to really be mindful of what we put inside our bodies. And how we sleep and take care of ourselves. You can get away with a lot in your 20s.”

On being told she was “too chubby” when she was younger: “I was like, ‘What?!’ But my diet was terrible. Milk shakes and French fries with gravy [laughs]. It was a good thing to start paying attention.”

On her husband Justin Theroux: “He makes me laugh. He’s so interesting and so interested. He’s unbelievably talented in more areas than one and he’s just a good man.”

justjared

I think her sweetness is the most beautiful thing about her :smile: I will always love Jen, so I am always happy to see her even if the outfits and shoots are never that different. Her look at the Mother's Day premiere is classic Aniston, but it sure works.

WESTWOOD, CA - SEPTEMBER 17: Actress Jennifer Aniston arrives at the premiere of Warner Bros. Pictures' 'Storks' at Regency Village Theatre on September 17, 2016 in Westwood, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)

Premiere of Paramount Pictures' 'Office Christmas Party', December 7

zimbio

Marie Claire’s Image Maker Awards 2017 at Catch LA in West Hollywood - January 10, 2017

starity.hu

Actor Jennifer Aniston speaks onstage during the 89th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 26, 2017 in Hollywood, California.
I0TwHSN.jpg

Actor Jennifer Aniston attends the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.
ElCl1Yk.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->