Jennifer Hudson engaged to Punk from I Luv NY *Update* Pregnant

inhirnamy137

Reaction score
(People.com) Interesting!

Jennifer Hudson Engaged to Boyfriend David Otunga

Originally posted Sunday September 14, 2008 03:40 PM EDT

jennifer_hudson.jpg

Jennifer Hudson and boyfriend, David Otunga, have gotten engaged, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"I can confirm that Jennifer got engaged to her boyfriend David on Friday night in L.A." says the rep.

Otunga, who is known as "Punk" from the reality show I Love New York 2, popped the question with a Neil Lane diamond ring on the Dreamgirls Oscar winner's 27th birthday.

The couple, who have been dating less than a year, both hail from Chicago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gross. How can she show any interest in a man that went on national tv and made a fool of himself to get with that New York chick?

I thought she was with that long time boyfriend of hers from where ever she's from?!?

Punk? Ugh. Disgusting. Can't believe he has a law education, but is willing to make a fool of himself on national tv. He has a law degree, there are so many great things you could do with that!!

Well if it makes anyone feel better he was the most decent character on I love New York.. (which I guess isn't saying that much...)

He's a Harvard grad and a lawyer, so he's intelligent. The only thing that's off-putting is that he "dated" New York.

I was definitely shocked at first-however he was the most decent person on any of those Celebreality shows.

He's a Harvard grad and a lawyer, so he's intelligent. The only thing that's off-putting is that he "dated" New York.

that degree sure didn't make him any smarter.

^ LOL! So true. He's an educated man. How in the hell was this show supposed to help his career? If anything, people would be turned off that he actually went on and tried to win New York's heart. I never watched her show, so I don't know about him being decent and all, I just think she's gross and any decent, educated guy that's willing to go on national tv and make a fool of himself by showing any interest in her has issues.

Jennifer Hudson Pregnant

As has been whispered for a while now….

Jennifer Hudson is pregnant!

No freakin' way!

The American Idol alum has been dodging pregnancy rumors since April, but a baby shower never lies! Hudson's friends threw a soirée for their pregnant pal in downtown Chicago over the weekend.

J-Hud's friend Felicia Fields spilled the beans to reporters: "It was a baby shower, a quiet gathering of friends and mostly family… They're really trying to keep it kind of quiet."

Well, there goes keeping it quiet!

Fields revealed that the baby's sex is unknown and Hudson has yet to share a due date with her friends and family.

Hudson's currently engaged to the sperminator, David Otunga, more famously known as "Punk" from VH1's I Love New York 2.

Congratulations!

http://perezhilton.com/

Well with all the stuff that has gone on in her life in the last year, it's about time she had some good news, and it's going to be a pretty baby.

I had absolutely no idea she was pregnant until it was officially announced, and then just today I see a picture of her looking like she's ready to pop. Crazy.

They're saying that she is about 7 months along now.

It's a boy!

from Yahoo

It's a boy for Jennifer Hudson!

She and fiance David Otunga -- who both opted not to find out the sex of their baby until he was born -- welcomed David Daniel Otunga Jr. late Monday, her publicist confirms to Usmagazine.com.

"The baby is beautiful and perfect," Hudson's publicist tells Us. "His parents are ecstatic."

Their son weighed in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces.

The Oscar-winning Dreamgirls star -- who is engaged to the I Love New York 2 contestant (and Harvard Law grad) -- has been looking forward to forming a family.

"I definitely want a family," the 27-year-old told Access Hollywood earlier this year. "You know, I'm almost 30 now, so we gotta get started sometime."

News that the American Idol alum was pregnant came seven months after the tragic deaths of her mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew, who were murdered last October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xinzoe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->