Jennifer Morrison

• Thread starter Deleted member 36123
  • Start date
Orange is not a good colour for her....
she doesn't seem to realize that.
She looks very washed out in the last two dresses.

I think she looks fine in the last dress. Always love to see her smile.

^she does, I love the dress:heart:, the color is divine, and her hair looks so lovely like that:D

I think it would have been a great outfit if the color of the dress was different. She looks so washed out, and her dress kind of makes her hair look a little orange which isnt good

The hoop earrings were a bad choice, way too ott with the necklace and colour of the golden/russet colour of the dress. I thinka green dress would've been better

I think it would have been a great outfit if the color of the dress was different. She looks so washed out, and her dress kind of makes her hair look a little orange which isnt good

I think it's more her hair colour. If her hair was still auburn it would look better.

i just think she looks like a teenage girl going to prom . .
the hair is way too 'done' . . the colour and cut of the dress are so sugary and those hoop earrings and necklace don't help . . oh well - i'll keep hoping !

i want to see her in something edgier and less americana

^ I agree with everything Adore...
she looks like she took four hours to get ready.
And the dress itself looks a bit cheap to me.:ninja:

She looks good, but i really just don't like her blonde.
She looks better with darker hair.

Look of the day

Jan 21, 2008
Our Pick

JENNIFER MORRISON

Morrison triumphed in tangerine for the Los Angeles premiere of Cloverfield. The blonde bombshell accentuated the gown’s hue with Coomi jewelry, heels and a detailed clutch.
instyle.com

Aww :wub: This has to be the first time when someone picks her for as the best dressed woman :lol::ninja:

She was in the last House epi. for a total of 1 min and didn't even have a line.:cry:
Why are they wasting her on that show?....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->