Jeon Ji Hyun

Banila.B

Reaction score
I wanted to post some pictures of models from an Asian decent, so i decided to post some pictures of top Korean model, Jeon Ji Hyun...shes also been in alot of movies in Korea.

i realized that these pictures look weird ..it looked better from the site that i got it from

click on the pictures, and it'll look 10 times better :wink: :wink:

hmm , ok she looks liek a korean michel branch :wacko:

btu she is ok

hmmmmmmm....she is a actress..
she's not a professional model!!

^ are you korean?...cause last time i went to korea..she was a model

The line is pretty fine here re actress / model. At the moment she is being seen more in her role as an actress but should the right offer come along she will prob. model again :flower:

Ah, and no I'm not Korean but have lived here in Seoul for awhile

:heart: she is very beautiful...she also looks different in each picture. i hate it when a model can only make one "face". it gets quite ridiculous after awhile, especially when there is multiple page ad and each time you turn the page it looks like the same picture :P

but yeah she has a very nice face and a good body

She looks really good in some pictures, but some other ones aren't so great (the 2nd one). But she is a pretty girl, I like the 1st, 4th, 6th and 7th pictures the best.

From what I've seen, Jeon has some very beautiful photos! Her first is most certainly my favorite, and I find no reason to explain why she's phenomenal there. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->