Jeremy Meeks, the supermodel felon

Hopefully this is an acceptable post here

Everyone here must have heard the story of the smizing felon Jeremy Meeks that has everyone wondering why he didnt pursue a modelling career instead of a life in crime though you gotta admit that police station has some pretty amazing lighting. Looks better than some professional headshots
Here is the mug shot that set off his internet fame

124905_1280x720.jpg

and then the internet went wild

bqk8cbfimae8d8h.jpg

tom-ford-jeremy-meeks__oPt.jpg

Jeremy-Meeks-rw.png

Bqjy11XIUAESfBA.jpg

COVER-1.jpg

ibtimes.com, perezhilton, realitywives.com, remix.co.nz

Attachments

• _DSC0216.jpg
    _DSC0216.jpg
    481.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
A few of you started threads for him in Hommes, but as he's not a signed model, let's discuss it in this forum instead :wink:

The crimes he's committed take away all of his beauty. "Changing" his life doesn't change anything as I don't believe in a second chance in cases like these.

I wish people wouldn't glorify a gang member or a criminal.

10415574_1450719125183750_8094873792559522653_n.jpg

10456019_331401400343581_950050135369125919_n.png

dailymail

750739_84cb8ff4_f9a1_11e3_85eb_f305a31fe088.jpg

newscom.au

jeremy_meeks_brother_lead_jpg_w_600.jpg

hollywoodlife.com

I'm sure the results of his crimes are a beautiful sight to behold.

This situation just shows the utter bizarreness of the internet.

"Meeks and four others were arrested in a gang-related bust, dubbed Operation Ceasefire, a combined effort between federal and local police authorities to halt a recent surge in robberies and shootings in the city"
source for quote: US weekly.

Federal and local police, i.e., this is not some petty crimester. I read that having one of those tear-drop tattoos means the guy killed someone.

“A search of the passenger compartment yielded a 9mm round of ammunition and a small amount of what is believed to be marijuana.

“A search of the trunk located an unregistered and loaded Springfield Armory .45 caliber XD(M) semi-automatic handgun along with two extended magazines for the firearm.”

source for quote The Independent

Now his mom is using this situation to try to raise money for his bail. Sigh...

And people are swooning over him.

What a world...

This situation just shows the utter bizarreness of the internet.

Federal and local police, i.e., this is not some petty crimester. I read that having one of those tear-drop tattoos means the guy killed someone.

Now his mom is using this situation to try to raise money for his bail. Sigh...

And people are swooning over him.

What a world...

Oh, but only one teardrop, NPJ ... give a cute guy a chance :rolleyes:

^ :lol::clap:

Yeah, quite disturbing the fuss that is being made over him.

I think the tear drop tattoo is often more of an urban legend and symbol of status and respect within their group rather than the popular rumor.

Regardless of this guy's face or what he did or what he's been arrested for, one thing that grosses me out and that I've been reading in every comments section of the places this has been published in, is the sad stigma of how once in jail, you should always be seen and treated as scum and should never enjoy the privilege of being welcomed back into the wonders of that perfect society these people being all 'ew' about those whose lives headed towards vandalism (for reasons they can't even relate to and fyi, are everywhere online in places like uh, economist.com maybe) hail from... there was an interesting documentary by Frontline some years ago, following the lives of people released from jail, who've paid for their debt to society (who pays for segregation or inequality? who cares :santa:) and still have zero chances of even getting their own possessions back from their own relatives merely for the lower grade of individuals they now are for having once offended the structure they (never entirely) belonged in, so with all closed doors for them it's no surprise they go back to the only ways they ever achieved something in.

It's kind of weird when you think how a lot of these people are actually facing a system and in a way complying with it for as long as they can, and yet the worst offenders and most judgmental (and infinitely less experienced in social vulnerability) are the ones that pride themselves in their slim chances of ever stepping into that degrading place called jail or just sit around popcorns in one hand preaching the most pedantic conception of justice.

If this guy's paid for what he was arrested for and gets an actual job offered afterwards either based on what's above the eyebrows or below, well more power to him.. if I could make a pretty buck out of a pretty toe, I wouldn't miss the chance.

I think people should stop judging, many of the celebrities we glorify have records afterall. Naomi, Kate, JayZ, Chris Brown, Martha Stewart, Diddy, Lilo(the queen of all), Lil Kim, Tim Allen, Hugh Grant, Robert Downey Junior, Mel Gibson, Mark Wahlberg, DaNNY Trejo etc.
No one is condoning his crimes we are just wondering how he ended up behing bars instead of in the IMG or Red NY books

I don't find him attractive at all.

his eyes paired with his skin tone, I think make a great combination. I think he had one spectacular mug shot, he is still pretty attractive in the other pics but nowhere near as hot as his mugshot would lead you to believe. Really it's those eyes.

I think the tear drop tattoo is often more of an urban legend and symbol of status and respect within their group rather than the popular rumor.

Regardless of this guy's face or what he did or what he's been arrested for, one thing that grosses me out and that I've been reading in every comments section of the places this has been published in, is the sad stigma of how once in jail, you should always be seen and treated as scum and should never enjoy the privilege of being welcomed back into the wonders of that perfect society these people being all 'ew' about those whose lives headed towards vandalism (for reasons they can't even relate to and fyi, are everywhere online in places like uh, economist.com maybe) hail from... there was an interesting documentary by Frontline some years ago, following the lives of people released from jail, who've paid for their debt to society (who pays for segregation or inequality? who cares :santa:) and still have zero chances of even getting their own possessions back from their own relatives merely for the lower grade of individuals they now are for having once offended the structure they (never entirely) belonged in, so with all closed doors for them it's no surprise they go back to the only ways they ever achieved something in.

It's kind of weird when you think how a lot of these people are actually facing a system and in a way complying with it for as long as they can, and yet the worst offenders and most judgmental (and infinitely less experienced in social vulnerability) are the ones that pride themselves in their slim chances of ever stepping into that degrading place called jail or just sit around popcorns in one hand preaching the most pedantic conception of justice.

If this guy's paid for what he was arrested for and gets an actual job offered afterwards either based on what's above the eyebrows or below, well more power to him.. if I could make a pretty buck out of a pretty toe, I wouldn't miss the chance.

I totally agree with this. Many many people don't have the official title of convict or criminal but they are dangerous and guilty, they have just been wiley enough to not be brought to justice. Look at these politicians, warmongerers, arms dealers, entertainment industry paedophiles and r*pists who enjoy great lives, priveleges and opportunities - walking around with their facades of respectability. I think the obvious criminals are less scary!

If this guy can get a break or a chance to turn his life around, then why not, as long as he has changed.

Personally I think he is very beautiful. Even if he is not your idea of attractive, it's clear to see he would make a great model, I don't understand how he was never spotted before. He has such an exquisitely proportioned symmetrical face and chiseled bone structure.

^ What I know for sure is, no one is getting away with it. Maybe today, and maybe tomorrow, but not forever. Our justice is flawed, but my belief is that the universe is just.

I may have missed something, and I do think this guy is gorgeous ... but has he given any indication that he wants a change of career?

Objectively, he's attractive, but his eyes are so dead to me and that makes him decidedly unattractive, imo. This just seems to me another case of the disproportionate value we place on physical beauty, but the reaction to this guy has been amusing, if nothing else. On a serious note, I do hope that when he gets out, he learns from this and decides to change his life around.

Personally I think he is very beautiful. Even if he is not your idea of attractive, it's clear to see he would make a great model, I don't understand how he was never spotted before. He has such an exquisitely proportioned symmetrical face and chiseled bone structure.

Models scouts don't tend to hang out in neighborhoods like his. It seems like most American models come from wealthier backgrounds because models scouts don't have the vision to look in lower income areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->