Jeremy Scott F/W 2019.20 New York

Believe or not, I like it a little bit. I would totally wear some trench-coats and I think that last gown is one of the best that have seen from him in a while.

The problem is that this is too "I just graduated fashion school" as usual. Is a little too late now, but he should make this brand a big lab for Moschino, do the most crazy things and see if something backs, because as much I lived for his aesthetic when I was a teenager, we almost in a new decade and if Vetements is brand that already looks so tired, imagine Jeremy Scott.

I feel like i'm seing the same collection each season with different patterns and prints.

I do like JS (the brand) and he is doing extremely well in Milano but his namesake label is slowly fading.

Gypsy Sport is the new JS in New York I would say.

Always loved what Jeremy Scott's done for Moschino but I too feel like his namesake label is fading and has become irrelevant amongst all the other showcases in New York. That being said... I can certainly appreciate just how clean, coherent and direct this collection is. Scott clearly has a clear inspiration this season and ran with it, and I don't hate it.

Believe or not, I like it a little bit. I would totally wear some trench-coats and I think that last gown is one of the best that have seen from him in a while.

That's my first thought as well, how much I actually like the outerwear pieces.
I've always found his namesake line a bit unnecessary, but with some of the elements here, the last few mini dresses, coats and the menswear, he's proving that with maybe a bit more creativity and dedication, there is life for him after Moschino.

All the tulle pieces can be binned!

I feel as if I've gotten rabies from all the ugly hairpieces. Some of the outerwear is good, everything else...not so much. I hate the overalls, they look like diapers, the pair of actual diapers (hotpants), and the tulle, especially the one with the sad maribou fringe...ugh.

I know it's his style but it gets tiresome very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->