Jeremy Scott F/W 2019.20 New York

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by vogue28, Feb 9, 2019.

1. vogue28

vogue28 Mod Squad Team Leader

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

2. vogue28

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

VOGUE.COM

3. ghostwriter10549

ghostwriter10549 Well-Known Member

Believe or not, I like it a little bit. I would totally wear some trench-coats and I think that last gown is one of the best that have seen from him in a while.

The problem is that this is too "I just graduated fashion school" as usual. Is a little too late now, but he should make this brand a big lab for Moschino, do the most crazy things and see if something backs, because as much I lived for his aesthetic when I was a teenager, we almost in a new decade and if Vetements is brand that already looks so tired, imagine Jeremy Scott.

Benn98 likes this.
  4. MetroMelannie

MetroMelannie Active Member

I feel like i'm seing the same collection each season with different patterns and prints.

I do like JS (the brand) and he is doing extremely well in Milano but his namesake label is slowly fading.

Gypsy Sport is the new JS in New York I would say.

entten likes this.
  5. MetroMelannie

MetroMelannie Active Member

Reminds me of D&G Fall 2011

6. vogue28

Always loved what Jeremy Scott's done for Moschino but I too feel like his namesake label is fading and has become irrelevant amongst all the other showcases in New York. That being said... I can certainly appreciate just how clean, coherent and direct this collection is. Scott clearly has a clear inspiration this season and ran with it, and I don't hate it.

MetroMelannie likes this.
  7. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

That's my first thought as well, how much I actually like the outerwear pieces.
    I've always found his namesake line a bit unnecessary, but with some of the elements here, the last few mini dresses, coats and the menswear, he's proving that with maybe a bit more creativity and dedication, there is life for him after Moschino.

All the tulle pieces can be binned!

8. AnaD

AnaD Active Member

I feel as if I've gotten rabies from all the ugly hairpieces. Some of the outerwear is good, everything else...not so much. I hate the overalls, they look like diapers, the pair of actual diapers (hotpants), and the tulle, especially the one with the sad maribou fringe...ugh.

9. Not Plain Jane

Not Plain Jane Well-Known Member

10. Nomar

Nomar Well-Known Member

I know it's his style but it gets tiresome very quickly.