Jeremy Scott S/S 05

Fujyn

Reaction score
Not easy to follow the tortuous spirit of a boy as Jeremy Scott. Between his black humor and his sense of the mockery, we never know if it is necessary to take his messages seriously, if his demands like him heart or if they are just a control lever to make speak about him.
The anger still scolds with printed matters chains and padlock which stay all the same very chic on a trench encircled in big collar, motives for bones and a violent statue of the Freedom with head of death. Really very special, we like or we like not, I do not like!

I did NOT like this show at all. Again, there were no real clothes. What is Jeremy doing for the past three seasons that he can't put some real clothes out on the runway? Here we had shapeless oversized sweats (a waning trend and definitely not runway material), tiny bikinis, and chainmail. :rolleyes: While he was in Paris, I think Jeremy proved he had talent. But since he's been back, things haven't been the same at all.

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Sep 13 2004, 08:35 AM
I did NOT like this show at all. Again, there were no real clothes. What is Jeremy doing for the past three seasons that he can't put some real clothes out on the runway? Here we had shapeless oversized sweats (a waning trend and definitely not runway material), tiny bikinis, and chainmail. :rolleyes: While he was in Paris, I think Jeremy proved he had talent. But since he's been back, things haven't been the same at all.
[snapback]365709[/snapback]​

well, at least you were spared the cheerleading specatcle :lol:

Originally posted by Fujyn@Sep 13 2004, 10:40 AM
.....if his demands like him heart or if they are just a control lever to make speak about him.

The anger still scolds with printed matters chains and padlock which stay all the same very chic on a trench encircled in big collar, motives for bones and a violent statue of the Freedom with head of death.....
i cant really make head or tail of wat u said here
can u say it again differently?

Originally posted by seditionary@Sep 13 2004, 10:44 AM
i cant really make head or tail of wat u said here
can u say it again differently?
[snapback]365749[/snapback]​

The collection's title was "Knight Life" so there was a lot of chainmail and chain/skull/sword prints. Gerren wore a huge trench/jacket with some wild print on it. And think that's what Fujyn is talking about.

Personally i liekd it, i liekd the mix of gang wear and medeval. It's obviously not super great, btu as basic clothes i liek them.

r29362386.jpg

r275012231.jpg

r120399238.jpg

r2710894913.jpg

thanks space :woot:

i like the first sweater :innocent:

oh and the bag too :lol:

I never get this guy. Does he even make money for his backer? Why all the hype over this guy? I do not get it.

I have no patience for him......and Jeremy, leave the chain mail to Paco.

paco retired...

apparently jeremy's been living in LA for awhile now and this is his take on gangs in LA...he said he created his own gang...and this is their attire...

what happened is really the question...before hedi slimane came along...karl lagerfeld was worshipping at the feet of jeremy scott...and it seems he's been kicked to the curb...
i really never believed he had any talent...just a lot of hype...and i know that his family used to fund his shows...so maybe they still do?>>>

Thanks SG! The only thing I ever thought was Ok was his logo collection he did a couple of years ago. It was over the top as usual but still sort of cool of him mocking everybody.

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Sep 13 2004, 06:55 PM
The collection's title was "Knight Life" so there was a lot of chainmail and chain/skull/sword prints. Gerren wore a huge trench/jacket with some wild print on it. And think that's what Fujyn is talking about.
[snapback]365821[/snapback]​

yes it is :wink:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 15 2004, 12:08 AM
Is that actual chainmail? The poor, poor model... :doh:
[snapback]367632[/snapback]​

that must be heavy! I have a friend who does chainmail - although the shirt she made looked better.. but maybe I'm just biased :P

I like it infinitely more than his other collections, but that's not saying much :unsure:

When I was first getting into fashion one of the first shows i loved was a jeremy scott show-it was the logo one that someone was talking about and possibly the one previous to it. I'm glad he's actually showing on a runway and I think the idea is good but needs to be developed a bit more.

I like the 1st pic Spacemiu posted, but its not like you can't find that shape in tops almost anywhre else..

This season is SPRING..almost no one is showcasing color. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->