Jeremy Scott S/S 10 London

this brand is totally ridiculous. it's expensive and hidous, it's made in china, that's unbearable. there isn't any owrk on the clothes, this is sooooo unbelievable, even "vet affaire", which maybe the chippest clothes store in france, have similar clothes, and i'm sure the quality is the same. i really hate that jeremy, he's making his business by taking ppl for idiots

oh no jeremy what have you done ? AGAIN !

I think he should only do Adidas stuff (and even Adidas and hardcore sportwear fans are not even happy with what he's doing ! i know some str8 boys who really laugh out loud at him !) or ....
retire and open a shop - back like in the old old days ?

"vet affaire"
i'm sorry but what is that ?

What on earth would be considered avant garde about this collection?! Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pair of Jeremy Scott X Adicolor shoes which I think are great, I think most of the work he has done with Adidas is decent.

OmG, i was first thinking about a joke, but no, THIS is going to be sell in shops... thanks for the laught!! :D
I know where he found his inspiration...
090923020431614616.jpg

scoobisnax.com

oh no jeremy what have you done ? AGAIN !

I think he should only do Adidas stuff (and even Adidas and hardcore sportwear fans are not even happy with what he's doing ! i know some str8 boys who really laugh out loud at him !) or ....
retire and open a shop - back like in the old old days ?

i'm sorry but what is that ?

aha of course "we" (i mean straight boys even if i'm sure u don't deserve to be straight to think like that) don't like him !!! it's just a perverse, to make that poor guy walking dressed (or undressed) like that !!! what a big ******* ! and what he did for adidas was ****ty too, the clothes he made wasn't made to do sport, but to make ppl think that we can do sports and wear unconfortable things in the same time...this is so ridiculous that actually ys, i wanna laugh about that.
vet affaire is a french brand who sell hard discount clothes, made in china of course. ther eu can find t shirts or summer shoes at 0,10€

elsa i looooove u're post i'm laughing at louuuud (whereas i'm in class :s )

I don't think his collaborations with Adidas were meant to be sportswear/activewear, just casual clothes and shoes with unique designs.

The thing with JS is that i don't think he cares what people think or even cares about fashion, and his clientele clearly don't care either. He just does what he does whether it's this collection or the one that looked like junk food or the Snickers dress. That's why I always enjoy his shows.

aha of course "we" (i mean straight boys even if i'm sure u don't deserve to be straight to think like that) don't like him !!! it's just a perverse, to make that poor guy walking dressed (or undressed) like that !!! what a big ******* ! and what he did for adidas was ****ty too, the clothes he made wasn't made to do sport, but to make ppl think that we can do sports and wear unconfortable things in the same time...this is so ridiculous that actually ys, i wanna laugh about that.
vet affaire is a french brand who sell hard discount clothes, made in china of course. ther eu can find t shirts or summer shoes at 0,10€

elsa i looooove u're post i'm laughing at louuuud (whereas i'm in class :s )

i have to visit that store. is nationaly spread ? coz i never saw that !

anyway ... you refer to Cole in bathing suit ?
do you know Les Bronzés ? Coz I immediately thought about Clavier (was it him ?) in Les Bronzés à la page ....
:rolleyes:

i have to visit that store. is nationaly spread ? coz i never saw that !

anyway ... you refer to Cole in bathing suit ?
do you know Les Bronzés ? Coz I immediately thought about Clavier (was it him ?) in Les Bronzés à la page ....
:rolleyes:

ahahaha yes i know les bronzés, and yes it was clavier. so ridiculous !!!!!!!! u're so right it's the same. about the store, just don't go there, the clothes are hiddous. and unfortunately for us, fortunately for u, it's a national brand, only available in france.

God this is the worst thing I've ever seen! I mean really!?!
Is anyone going to buy this!?

Doesn't bother me, at all - if this is the sort of thing he likes to design and sufficient people want to buy it, then why not?

It's only fashion and I think suggesting that one designer can adversely affect all the others, purely by producing non-serious collections, is a bit ridiculous, TBH.

People who want to think fashion's silly and shallow will think (and have thought) so with, or without, the help of designers like JS.

This is very ridiculous and pointless
if you're going to do a theme show, at least make it new, or sexier
and not as cheap as it looks here
I mean it really looked like disguises from halloween (someone already said that)

This collection and subsequent comments made me laugh so hard I choked on my snapple. Bravo Jeremy and fellow TFSers :D:D:D

I have a pair of Jeremy Scott X Adicolor shoes which I think are great, I think most of the work he has done with Adidas is decent.

this is bit off-topic, but yeah i think too that some of Adidas x Jeremy are good.
But when i talk with sneakers collectors and sportswear harcore dresser (hip-hop producers and listeners etc.), they seriously laugh at his designs. i'm sure some like it. but the majority think this is just for - i quote - "***** and faggots" ... :innocent:

i always defended Jeremy - coz I appreciated his work in the past (Paris and come-back to US) and have already talked with some of his close friends. So I can enjoy his collections and I do know he designs for fun now. But I guess there's one point when you cannot get it anymore.

and this collection is the point of no return for me.
:ninja:

Bone to Be Wild Jeremy Scott

This is great

from stylist.com

The invite reading "Bone to Be Wild" should have tipped us off that Jeremy Scott had something up his (one) sleeve for Spring 2010.

But even we weren't prepared for the designer to send fashion back to the era of Brontosaurus burgers for his London Fashion Week runway show.

That is, until the familiar strains of "The Flintstones" theme song started up and the first model hit the catwalk, dressed like, well, Pebbles on an acid trip.

Sure enough, the collection, set to the tune of Toto Coelo's "I Eat Cannibals," was all about caveman chic, in the form of neon pink, orange, purple and lime green tattered dresses and swimwear with polka-dot and inky ikat prints

Jeremy Scott's page right of history at London Fashion Week. Photos: Gareth Cattermole, Getty Images

Attachments

• flinstones-jeremy-scott-425rb092209.jpg
    flinstones-jeremy-scott-425rb092209.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back