Jeremyville

two months off

Eat me, drink me
Reaction score
A mini mini bio stolen from a blog:

Jeremy lives in Autralia and he’s my favorite doodler. His characters remind me myself in school, dreaming and scribbling all over my lesson books during courses.
Jeremy owns a cool shop in sidney with his own clothing line as well as fresh brands. He teamed up with a bunch of artists (Jon Burgerman, Tim Biskup…) for a special edition of Sketchel bags. He also produced “Viny Will Kill” book, a backstage pass for the worlwide toy scene.

Links for these, because they're huge:

http://www.jeremyville.com/

Cute comic strip:
http://www.jeremyville.com/comicstrips/the_sticker_colour/the_sticker_colour_page1
http://www.jeremyville.com/comicstrips/the_sticker_colour/the_sticker_colour_page2sml.jpg

All pics from jeremyville.com

Attachments

• 50%nude_100%free.jpg
    50%nude_100%free.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 66
  • broccoli.jpg
    broccoli.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 67
  • forever.jpg
    forever.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 65
  • stay_furry.jpg
    stay_furry.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 66
A sketchel is a new shoulder satchel concept that houses original, one-off art on flexible canvas panels by leading international artists and designers, and amazing up and coming artists and designers too.

This makes each sketchel a unique art work, while still being a functional product, and the canvas panel is protected behind a thick, clear PVC cover. The sketchel is made of black vinyl, with metal fasteners and rivets, adjustible shoulder strap, and internal pockets.

Sketchel is something very personal, and one of a kind. It is not a mass market or mass produced product at all... but rather, the opposite of that.

No one in the world will have the same sketchel as you.

A few of them:

Jeremyville
Chris Pottinger
xnografics
Jon Burgerman
Gary Baseman

Pics from andyrementer.com, chrispottinger.tastysoil.com, xnografics.com, jonburgerman.com, gokitsch.com

Attachments

• sketchel1.jpg
    sketchel1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
  • sketchel-thumb.jpg
    sketchel-thumb.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 0
  • sketchel.gif
    sketchel.gif
    38 KB · Views: 56
  • sketchel-0.jpg
    sketchel-0.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
  • sketchel%20baseman.jpg
    sketchel%20baseman.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 56
I've been to his store here in Sydney awhile back. It was pretty interesting, had some really nice and funny prints. I heard the store isn't there anymore but I'm not quite sure. I started out doing cartoon drawings for newspapers here and won alot of awards. Seems like he has a cool way of making a living :flower:

Cool!

It's like a mixture of Spumco and Cartoon Network.
If you like him^
you might also like Richie Brown

Brown's livejournal is also here

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->