Jessica Chastain

^I doubt it since she and her stylist were just featured in that recent Hollywood Reporter issue. Jessica's style has always been impressive. She's obviously had her misses, but I think it's something that comes natural to her.

As for Cannes, WOW!!!!! She looks so freaking sexy/gorgeous/radiant/beautiful/stunning/ethereal in every single look!! It's hard to choose a favorite, but the first photocall look and the premiere looks are probably my faves followed very closely by the look with the white dress. :blush: :heart:

Can anyone ID her dress that she wore to the 'Lawless' premier?

Star power has been guaranteed at the CFDA Fashion Awards ever since Johnny Depp was announced as the recipient of this year’s Fashion Icon Award. And it can’t hurt that the Olsens are up for womenswear designers of the year for the first time.

But rounding out the wattage is a trio of up-and-comers, WWD reports: Jessica Chastain, who will present the aforementioned womenswear award, Mad Men‘s Jessica Paré, who will present the accessories award, and Matt Bomer, who has tapped to present the menswear award. As for the host of this year’s event, taking place on June 4 at Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall? Saturday Night Live‘s Seth Meyers.
elle

Jessica Chastain attends the 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards at Alice Tully Hall on June 4, 2012 in New York City.
OB1QX.jpg

getty

I guess that answers the stylist question.

It's crazy because when she's in Europe she rocks! Think about Venice and Cannes.
But for her US appearences her looks are always weird and almost ugly!

Jessica Chastain flashes a smile as she makes an appearance on 'Live! With Kelly' in New York City, June 6

148dly8.jpg
1ene6f.jpg
2ljrpfo.jpg
28swk1x.jpg

zimbio

Le Figaro Madame - June 09, 2012
"Glamour Séquences"
Ph: Benoît Peverelli

9QmEA.jpg

MADAME.LEFIGARO.FR

Not feeling this last outfit, the shorts have a weird shape but I loved her in Prabal Gurung at the CFDAS, esp the gold shoes:flower:

Those shorts are really weirdly shaped. But she has great legs, and I do like the rest of the outfit.

Jessica Chastain - "Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted" NYC Premiere (June 7)

celebutopia

Jessica Chastain Named YSL Fragrance Face
Actress Jessica Chastain has been named the ambassadress of an upcoming Yves Saint Laurent fragrance called Manifesto.

“We were won over by the very subtle strength of Jessica Chastain, her solar charm, her free mind,” stated Stephan Bezy, international general manager of Yves Saint Laurent Beauté at L’Oréal. “Jessica embodies the quintessence of Saint Laurent’s femininity, a woman of her day and age, independent, determined, never where you expect her to be.”

“Yves Saint Laurent is a brand that inspires me deeply,” said Chastain. “Since its creation, the brand has conveyed strong values that I cherish, such as an unwavering commitment, absolute love and feminine audacity. This new fragrance is an emblem of it all. I am thrilled to be part of this beautiful adventure.”
kimair @tFS via WWD

:buzz: :wub: can't wait to see how this turns out

^Shes the perfect person for YSL cant wait to see it:D. And she looks very sexy in that black dress at the premeire, like that she paired it with some edgy accessories:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"