Jessica Clarke

tocceve

Reaction score
15 years old from Australia. New Calvin Klein girl?

Height: 5'11.5
Bust: 33
Waist: 25
Hips: 35.5

Austrialian model Jessica Clarke, 15 has captured the attention of Kevin Carrigan, the creative director of Calvin Klein. The Australian fashion mag Frankie cover girl was recently casted by Carrigan to model CK Calvin Klein's collection . Kevin Carrigan told frockwriter ; "I was looking for more fresh faces. I think that we're always about trying to discover somebody. And there's one girl in particular... I feel we might have (discovered)... fresh, beautiful, and she has lots of energy, which is really nice."

frillr

She's not Australian, she's from New Zealand. Her mother agency is Clyne Models.

I love the Frankie cover. The tests in her book are kinda hit-and-miss though. This set I like:

clyne

I'm curious to see pics from the CK presentation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full cover

mtkvbo.jpg

clyne

To me she seems a blend of Milana Keller, Inguna Butane, and Abbey Lee (all feature-wise...) Great eyes and freckles :blush:

It looks like there is gonna be a new face in the fashion industry, and it might just be the face of 15 year old model Jessica Clarke of New Zealand. Ever since the bright blue eyed cutie caught the attention of Kevin Carrigan(creative director of Calvin Klein), he's been excited about her future in the business. When Kevin cast Jessica among 40 other models from New Zealand and Australia for a static presentation to model CK Calvin Klein's collection, he knew that she was special. "I was looking for more fresh faces. I think that we're always about trying to discover somebody. And there's one girl in particular... I feel we might have (discovered)... fresh, beautiful, and she has lots of energy, which is really nice." said Carrigan. Be on the look out for Jessica Clarke, for she may be the next supermodel on the fashion scene.

www.fashr.com

Umm to "model" a collection is not the same as doing the campaign. My money is on the lookbook or something similar for PR purpose, but I've been wrong before. And yes, she looks like the love child of Milana Keller and Abbey-Lee, 100%!

Wonder if she has an agency in NYC...?

ETA: Oh yes, presentation it is. This still speaks highly for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like she was not at Calvin Klein at all.

She was not supposed to be, was she? What she booked was the CK presentation in Sydney.

Interesting article:
From schoolgirl to covergirl

She wanted to be ordinary Jessica Clarke, but the 15-year-old Palmerston North school girl could be a world- famous face soon.
Tall and tanned with cute freckles and striking blue eyes, Jessica was crowned Miss Teen Manawatu last July. She signed with model agency Clyne in November and has since been called up on a whirl of modelling assignments.
In just two months she landed her first magazine cover - for Australia's Frankie Magazine - she's flown to Auckland for a photo shoot with Kiwi knitwear designer Caroline Sills and, just before Christmas, she was one of only two Kiwi models selected for a 30-strong Calvin Klein installation shoot at Sydney prison ruins CockatooIsland.
"It's moved fast for me, but I'm not going to say 'stop'," the 5-foot-11.5 inch (181cm) Palmerston North Girls' High School student said.
Initially shy about success, she now reasons that "it's going to come out eventually".
Long-held plans to finish school and study fashion design at university are being challenged. Fitting modelling around school work and sport - A1 senior and Maori rep netball - might get harder as the academic year progresses The modelling world also is often very last minute, here today, off to Sydney tomorrow. That's what happened with the Calvin Klein job.
Jess said she was enjoying the work, but it was surprisingly hard. She was very nervous before her first big job with Caroline Sills, and the shoot took six hours.
"Everyone's looking at you and expecting you to come up with something!"
The Calvin Klein installation required her to stand completely still for two hours while invited VIPs, magazine notables and top photographers shuffled past.
Getting a first cover shoot and work with a major international designer in a matter of months is big news.
The pay's not huge yet, but "good pocket money" for a 15-year-old.
Auckland-based Clyne Management agent Marama Nicholas said it's the combination of Jessica's height, beauty and "fantastic" personality that is getting her noticed.
"The interest she's drumming up around the world is huge . . . huge potential. She's attracting a lot of international interest from designers and photographers.
"She's such an open, fresh, beautiful young woman."
By WENDY SHAILER-KNIGHT - Manawatu Standard | Friday, 20 February 2009

Forgot to add this gorgeous pic from the article:
793710.jpg

FUTURE STAR: Even in school uniform mode, munching a healthy roast-beef sandwich, Jessica's got something special. Inset: during a glamour shoot for Miss teen Manawatu.
stuff.co.nz

Editorials for Black Magazine. I think she is very beautiful, but I don't really like these
A.jpg
AA.jpg
AAA.jpg
AAAA.jpg
AAAAA.jpg
AAAAAA.jpg
AAAAAAA.jpg

clynemodels.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members