Jessica & Nick... Split!

princess_tess

Reaction score
Jess and Nick's divorce shock
I thought at least these two would stay together... I hope its not true.

After months of feuding, insiders say the couple's union is over.

Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are rumoured to be heading for a divorce. The cracks in the couple's two-year marriage are reportedly running so deep they're considering calling it quits for good. According to a source close to Nick, "They’re living single lives these days — I wouldn't be surprised if both of them are on the market in a few months."

Arriving in Miami recently, they couldn't contain their animosity and spent the majority of their trip as far away from each other as possible.

Now a source close to Nick has revealed the 98 Degrees singer believes his marriage will soon be over, dubbing his wife a "pampered bimbo". "If I’d wanted a bimbo I'd have married Paris Hilton," spat Nick after another furious row with his wife. The source says Jess's and Nick's lives are filled with bitter bust-ups behind the scenes.

:(

I doubt this is true. I can't imagine Nick saying that to anyone, because something like that would always get leaked. It sounds contrived. Also, Jessica is no different now than she was when he married her. She plays into the dumb blonde persona a little more but it isn't like he married an intellectual who became a bimbo. He knew who he was marrying.

Do you read NW Magazine? :lol:

i really hope they did... i cannot stand jessica simpson at all!! someone needs to tell her that putting on a 'dumb blonde' act doesn't make you cool, it makes you a joke.

nick seems to be pretty down to earth and decent; jessica is immature, needy and makes no sense. whether it's all an act or not, it irritates me to no end!! heh...

and her mother who claims that jessica has the IQ of 160... yeeeahhh

aw i hope that's not true...they're so fun to watch (definite guilty pleasure)...but they seem complementary...like he's the brains, she's the beauty but he sorta looks after her in a way since he's the more mature of the two... i'm sure they really play up her 'dumb blonde' persona 'cause it seems to be what makes the show so entertaining. MTV does that with characters from real world too...(editing stuff to make a person seem bitchy, dumb, etc.)

i hope its not true too, they seem so sweet together

they certainly dont seem like the type to row over stuff

thats kind of sad if its true. i was used to them being together a whole lot...

TV couples rarely work out. Even the best, Lucy and Ricky, Sonny and Cher... :innocent:

dont believe that at all....
i really hope it is not true.....

it's stupid if it's true...they should both be savvy enough to realize they stand to make more money together than apart. she barely has enough talent to keep the two of them afloat.

Originally posted by mikeijames@Sep 21 2004, 08:52 AM
it's stupid if it's true...they should both be savvy enough to realize they stand to make more money together than apart. she barely has enough talent to keep the two of them afloat.
[snapback]371393[/snapback]​

true, her talent wont help keep them afloat...but that chest may help out a little

Originally posted by sugarpea@Sep 21 2004, 01:56 PM
true, her talent wont help keep them afloat...but that chest may help out a little
[snapback]371489[/snapback]​

:rofl:

I kenw it would not alst

he is always out at clubs in LA hiting on girls and such

:o ...WHAT...?!?!?!?...you mean audible belching and farting in public isn't the way to keep a man???!!!???!!?.... :shock: ...i'm flabbergasted...!!!

what do these men want from us... :cry: ...isn't it enough that we spray ourselves with toxic fake tan everyday...glue synthetic hair on our heads...and glue low cut tops to our half exposed breasts with toupe tape...??!!???...all the while teetering on a shoe which is not much more than a nail with a couple of straps to hold it on...

you mean we actually have to have a PERSONALITY and A BRAIN too...gaahh!!!
that's just too much for my tiny head to take...
:wacko: :blink:

^_^ :lol:

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 21 2004, 03:10 PM
:o ...WHAT...?!?!?!?...you mean audible belching and farting in public isn't the way to keep a man???!!!???!!?.... :shock: ...i'm flabbergasted...!!!

what do these men want from us... :cry: ...isn't it enough that we spray ourselves with toxic fake tan everyday...glue synthetic hair on our heads...and glue low cut tops to our half exposed breasts with toupe tape...??!!???...all the while teetering on a shoe which is not much more than a nail with a couple of straps to hold it on...

[snapback]371752[/snapback]​

:lol: :flower: :clap:

Originally posted by softgrey@Sep 21 2004, 03:10 PM

[snapback]371752[/snapback]​
Burning a bra as we speak? :P

I'm actually a little upset by this. Even though I'm totally over their show, they seemed like they would be one of few couples to make it.

Originally posted by hotpinky@Sep 21 2004, 01:11 AM
i really hope they did... i cannot stand jessica simpson at all!! someone needs to tell her that putting on a 'dumb blonde' act doesn't make you cool, it makes you a joke.

nick seems to be pretty down to earth and decent; jessica is immature, needy and makes no sense. whether it's all an act or not, it irritates me to no end!! heh...

and her mother who claims that jessica has the IQ of 160... yeeeahhh
[snapback]371216[/snapback]​

You took (all of) the words out of my mouth, hotpinky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->