Jessica Paré

kokobombon

Reaction score
Canadian actress currently playing Megan in Mad Men, I think she´s going to be big this year :D (if January Jones is any indication of what MM can do for your career lol)

Premiere Of AMC's ''Mad Men'' Season 5 in Hollywood March 14 2012.

thecelebritycity.com

Last edited by a moderator:
oldies from 2009. She doesn´t have a perfect Hollywood smile but it´s so infectious :smile:

same source

singing Zou Zou Bisou in MM´s season premiere episode

I´m crazy about this woman, she is the PERFECT clotheshorse. I think her mouth makes her even more alluring. It´s true maybe that beauty sometimes need an odd trait to be even more mesmerizing. I think black hair makes her more unique. And Mad Men fashion is just perfect for her. Great thread! Cannot give you more karma Koko, but anyways...
Looking forward more pictures of Jessica outside MM.

Even though MM fans are sometimes mixed on her character Megan, I find her refreshing and endearing (plus a fellow Canuck :lol:!).

Whenever I look at Jessica, I always have to do a double take sometimes because she's like a Liv Tyler/Anne Hathaway/Jessica Biel hybrid lol.

She was great in Lost and Delirious. I'm glad that she finally has a thread!

Wow! times flies, I remember seeing her in Spin magazine in 2001 and thinking she was quite pretty and had a cool attitude. Never saw her again and just clicked here because her name was familiar.. she looks prettier than I remember her actually. Her smile reminds me a bit of Daria's. :heart:

Thanks for the thread, koko! I'll try to find that old issue and scan the article if I get the chance, she was so young.

I don't particularly care for her character, I do like that the actress doesn't have a cookie cutter look. Her beauty is very unique, which is nice in this day and age.

^^I remember her from the short lived tv show Jack and Bobby and the -sucky- movie Suck :smile:
and I have Hot Tub Time Machine since forever waiting to be watched, now that I know she´s in it, I´ll be watching it soon lol

@ 2011 Emmys

@ 2011 Golden Globes afterparty

zimbio.com

On MM set. She looks so much like Liv Tyler in these!

same source

Jessica Paré appeared only at the end of Mad Men's fourth season as Megan, but her character certainly kept busy in the hiatus, marrying Jon Hamm's Don Draper.

By the end of the season 5 premiere, the Canadian actress had created a sensation – on TV and on the Internet.

Clad in a black mini-dress, the sexy Paré, 29, belted out a killer performance of "Zou Bisou Bisou" for Don's birthday in an episode of AMC's hit show. Suddenly, Google lit up with searches for the French song.

Here are five things to know about Mad Men's newest lady on the block:

1. She has no professional singing experience
"I like to sing around the bonfire, in my car and in the shower," she said during a conference call on Monday. "That's about it. I think I have a bit of a rock fantasy, which I guess a lot of us do, so it was definitely a thrill and such a gift to be given the opportunity to actually go and professionally record a song. It was really fun."

2. She wasn't nervous filming with Hamm in her bra and panties
"To be fair, I think that that scene is such a beautifully written, beautifully crafted different work," the actress says. "When I read it, I actually totally forgot about the fact that I would be doing it in bra and underwear. It's an interesting choice that Megan makes, and I think it actually has a lot of power where normally one might feel more vulnerable in their underwear. It's an interesting flip."

3. Surprise! She can't help but gush about Hamm
"He's such an amazing, wonderful guy," Paré says. "I love working with him so much. He's a superbly talented actor, as everybody knows. And he's, you know, not bad looking I guess." Although she refuses to directly answer a reporter's question about Hamm's kissing skills, Paré coyly says, "There is nothing bad about working with him."

4. Mad Men has inspired her personal style
"Working with [the show's costume designer] Jamie Bryant has definitely nudged me to try a little harder," Paré admits. "I think I was pretty comfortable in jeans and a T-shirt before, but I try to dress a little bit more like a lady now and [wear] bolder colors, too."

5. She now has a new must-have beauty accessory
"Oh, lashes, I love lashes now," she says. "I look at my own sad little thin lashes – short lashes – and it's just not the same as looking Megan in the eye. It's not."

people.com

I only find her pretty in mad men tbh... :ninja: and she's the only reason I watch it. I find her outfits to be really awesome on the show. :smile:

I only find her pretty in mad men tbh... :ninja: and she's the only reason I watch it. I find her outfits to be really awesome on the show. :smile:

Jessica is great in Mad Men, but how can she be the only reason you watch it? It's one of the best shows on television!

Jessica Paré at the 2012 Met Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 7) in New York City.

Paré wore a L’Wren Scott dress and shoes, a Christian Louboutin bag, and Tiffany & Co. jewelry. The Mad Men actress attended as a guest of Tiffany & Co.

fva2o3.jpg

just jared via rtvgames

I think she looks great! I´m in love with her earrings, I think she said they were Tiffany´s :smile:

Jessica Pare Talks "Mad Men" & Toplessness with New York Magazine

Highlights from Miss Pare's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to New York Magazine!

On being mostly known for a minute-long topless scene in 2010’s 'Hot Tub Time Machine':
“I cross into the States from Canada a lot, and the border guards always say, ‘You’re an actor, what have you done?’ I always try Mad Men, but I guess it’s not our target audience. So then I’m like, ‘Hot Tub Time Machine?’ And they’re like, ‘We love that movie!’?” She adds, “I think t*ts can be funny. Please don’t make that the headline.”

On all of the fuss over her teeth:
“I forget about them because they’re in my face and they do their job just great. I never get anything stuck in them.”

On thinking her 'Mad Men' role was short term:
"Every time I did an episode, I didn't know if I would be back. I was just happy to sit in the background if they did a scene in the reception area. I kept saying, 'Two words: closed casket'. It (season premiere) opens on a closed casket. Pan up to Don, bereaved, winks at a blonde down the aisle. Bye-bye, Megan."

jessica-pare-nymag-0512-%20(4).jpg
jessica-pare-nymag-0512-%20(3).jpg

jessica-pare-nymag-0512-%20(1).jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"