Jessica Pitti

Her proportions are pretty insane in general, especially given her height. I'm surprised they didn't cut it off at 6 foot even, though. Makes you wonder how tall she really is? :shock::ninja:

alan foreman photography

Spring 2009 Show Card :woot:

25gtkjs.jpg

IMG

I can't wait to see Jessica on the runway!

Why is she getting such a poor reception? Is she just too tall :unsure::(
On a brighter note, I read that she shot with Kadel for Numéro Tokyo :smile:

Benjamin Cho S/S 09 NYC

00170m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^Hmm. :unsure: I know she's been out on castings (I saw her at Calvin). Perhaps they were holding out for that, to no avail? But then again she is easily one of the tallest girls working right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this her at Christian Soriano SS09? JulesRules tentatively id'd her... I'm in love!
8-1.jpg

nymag

:( Where is she? Jessica's better than half of the girls scoring covers and campaigns atm (and I'm not talking about the likes of Daisy, Pixie, Flixie whatever, everyone's better than them). I could stare at her face for days :wub:

I miss her too :cry:
:( Where is she? Jessica's better than half of the girls scoring covers and campaigns atm (and I'm not talking about the likes of Daisy, Pixie, Flixie whatever, everyone's better than them).
:rofl::rofl:

judging how long her torso is and her legs, she has got to be clearing more than 6'1" and IMG is notorious for lying about height, big or small...
its too bad shes so tall , she has a great, fresh beauty about her

Just saw her at Code Management's site. What a body. She's the next Jeisa C.

Source: Code
h ttp://www.codemodelmanagement.com/details.asp?mainsubid=3847&nav=1&piks=0&subid=3847&pic=040.jpg&curpage=1&modelid=486578

Attachments

• 030.jpg
    030.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 9
  • JP040.jpg
    JP040.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 7
  • JP049.jpg
    JP049.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 36
Vivienne Westwood FW12 - Pairs

vogue.it