Jessica Simpson- model?

Reaction score
post_image-0904_jessica_simpson_model_00.jpg

http://thesuperficial.com/2009/09/jessica_simpson_is_a_model_now.php

"Because this'll show Tony Romo, Jessica Simpson was a runway model at the Ozlem Suer catwalk show in Paris yesterday where she exhibited the refined poise and grace of a Cracker Barrel waitress. Actually, that's not fair. They're good salt of the earth people. I meant Applebee's."

(thesuperficial)

Seriously...what in the world?

Mmm just because she's walked down the runway for that show doesn't mean she's a model ... same thing for Pamela Anderson when she's walked for Vivienne.

i dislike her with a passion, her boobs look really saggy, and the face looks horrible.

Yikes! She didn´t look good at all... does anyone have a video? I´d like to see her walk lol
I don´t pretend to find perfection in "normal people" because models are like goddesses walking the earth (just kidding btw) but why would they put her in that unflattering dress that only draws attention to the bad parts of her body...?

people.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. I have no idea why the hell she's walking the catwalk in a dress that makes her look horrible.

Oh Jessica.

i will always have a strong dislike for this woman. she is a nasty blonde dumbo. The only thing she is good at, and will EVER be good at, is her perfume. Period!!!

She used to be so "all american". i have no idea what she did to herself but she looks gross half the time.
as for the run way look-no!

I like Jessica, but this is all sorts of wrong. The dress completely overwhelms her... it's wearing her. Also, the "serious model" expression makes her look sort of constipated. :blink:

Who would put ruffles on that chest? This sounds like a set-up to get publicity by embarrassing her. Kind of like the Hong Kong financial conference that hired Sarah Palin to speak.

she's doing it for her tv show....& she is travelling round to do it. But i have no idea what happened to her. I can only think its unflattering lighting & bad outfit. She used to look so pretty in an all american barbie kinda way! Her 'death becomes her' potion is wearing off. She obviously isnt treating her body very well. :(

29bot9d.jpg

fadedyouthblog.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->