Jessica Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuteshorty

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • The old thread can be found here.
Thank you! :flower:

I love how Jessica is carrying a Chanel bag and the lady with her is carrying a Jessica Simpson bag. Daisy is adorable as always!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like all these short skirts she's wearing lately they look trashy. But I do like this airport look.

Can anyone ID the tan bag she's carrying in post #7210?
I can't upload the image.
:flower:

^ Yeah... I don't like it. :ninja:

...or one of those cheap bags you can buy at the fabric store. :wink:

Jessica Simpson leaves Dos Caminos restaurant SoHo in NYC 25.6.09
celeb.city

I guess her hair looks nice? Can't say too much about her outfit.

Great Look. The color of the dress looks sensational on her and the bag is fantastic.

Jessica Simpson steps out to sail on the Hudson River - 06/25/09 (tlfan.to).

^^I agree. I like the color, but unsure about the fit. Love the simplicity of the shoes with the earrings. Good choice! She looks happy so that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyemeritus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->