Jessica Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Simpson 2010-11-07 - at Dulles Airport leaving Washington DC - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Jessica Simpson in-store appearance at Dillard's Oak Park 13.11.2010 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Fox News is reporting that she has gotten engaged...! ^_^

But it shows you how shallow some of the media is...the reporter on TV who first announced it yesterday spent a huge amount of time making fun of who her boyfriend is and how little known he was during his football career... I guess things like compatibility and love are not as meaningful as celebrity in the world today...:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessica Simpson 2010-11-22 - At CBS 'The Early Show' studio in NY - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Jessica Simpson visits SIRIUS XM Studio in NYC November 23, 2010

tlfan

Jessica Simpson 2010-11-22 - Holiday Special Taping In New York - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Jessica Simpson 2010-11-23 - arriving at NBC studios in Manhattan - Celebrity-Paradise.com

her hair s so yellow. the colorist missed the right shade of blond
i hate her ring it s ugly

Jessica Simpson 2010-11-24 - At Coppola's East restaurant in New York - Celebrity-Paradise.com

she looks good and i hope she is happy but i wish she would keep some aspect of her private live private and stop sharing with the media and this one might just work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->