Jessica Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica Simpson 2010-11-25 - 84th Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York - Celebrity-Paradise.com

^ My how she has changed....I guess she is happier this way, but the Dukes of Hazard look is certainly a thing of the past....:huh:

i think no matter how you are the most important thing is to feel beautiful

she suffered a lot in her past, divorse, then daisy's coyote issue.... anyway...

i think she looks soo happy now! and that makes her look beautiful!
I like Jessica, she's nice... I wish her the best and most of the time I like what she wears :D

Ummm she really had to lip sync a 1:52 minute track??? Ok, maybe she should just stick to designing jeans then. Yikes!

Otherwise, I like her coat. That's about it.

Jessica Simpson was spotted out and about in New York City on Monday (November 29) - Celebrity-gossip.net

Jessica Simpson 2010-11-30 - Aout and about in NYC - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Jessica Simpson 2010-11-30 - performs at the 2010 Rockefeller Center tree lighting - Celebrity-Paradise.com

^Post #910

Hooker boots CHECK, dead animal coat CHECK, tacky fake over sized handbag CHECK. I've come to expect this type of outfit from her, but I still hate it.

She looked much better at Rockefeller center.

Jessica Simpson 2010-11-30 - returning to their hotel in NYC - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Jessica Simpson 2010-12-01 - At Ritz Carlton in NY - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Jessica Simpson 2010-12-03 - at BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->