Jessie Baylin

I was watching some special tv show from KINGS OF LEON and spotted Jessie from the videos, you can see her little here and there but in 3rd video you can see her more. Her Laugh and she seems to be very nice person
^_^:heart::D
With Nathan they have such a nice house!

Oh and you can see the videos here!

haven´t seen 4th video yet so I don´t know if there is some Jessie also.

Last edited by a moderator:
The more clips I see on her blog and on youtube the more excited I am about her new album. Dancer has been stuck in my head since I watched the clip of it she posted on her blog. I am bummed we have to wait until the new year for the album.

yeps, Dancer is lovely!
I am seriously excited about her new album.
I hope time would go past fast.

Jessie barely comes out in the 2nd video only. She looks so nice...I love how they have the house decorated. Her and Nathan go great together. I love how she has Valley of the Dolls on the bookshelf. Must have book!!

^yes, there was more Jessie in 3rd video where she was cooking and saying KOL is her favourite band and Nathan is like awwww and then Jessie says I love you wich was bit cheesy but who cares, they are cute together!
also little sneak of Jessie in 4th video, I wish I could see her outfit better...

2f04sd0.jpg

35kl7xw.jpg

hostle-indians/tumblr and kolluvah/tumblr

SORRY IF RE-POSTS!!!!

I just stumbled upon this very old pictures of her on her Facebook and it says it's from prom. So did she go to school with Scarlett Johansson, Ms. Carr on Gossip Girl and Katy Perry? Or was it just her date's prom? :lol: Either way, Katy looks hilarious in that hideous dress.

18762463181470281534740.jpg

Facebook Jessie Baylin / Jordan Lawhead

is that really katy perry?!?!?
it does not even look like her, might be the make-up and horrible horrible dress...hahah
Jessie have not aged a day, she still looks the same.

Here are some pics of her shooting video for Hurry, Hurry. It is directed by Scarlett Johansson!!!!

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=8324615&postcount=873

2wel4jc.jpg

Barely survived this shoot, but we braved the storm & i think it turned out epic. x

twitter.com/jessiebaylin

Yes, that is Katy Perry!

Can't wait to see the video for Hurry, Hurry ^_^

I just stumbled upon this very old pictures of her on her Facebook and it says it's from prom. So did she go to school with Scarlett Johansson, Ms. Carr on Gossip Girl and Katy Perry? Or was it just her date's prom? :lol: Either way, Katy looks hilarious in that hideous dress.

Facebook Jessie Baylin / Jordan Lawhead

This isn't from a real prom. It was some event at The Hotel Cafe. I've been trying to find out more info about it for ages but all I know was that it was held in early spring of 2006. I think Jessie was crowned queen and I can't remember who was crowned king. And yeah, that's Katy Perry. She used to be involved with the Hotel Cafe crowd too before she went to mainstream pop music.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Oh wow, thanks for all the info. That's still funny she was there with Katy.

She has decided to call her new album Grand St, not sure of the significance.
I really hope we get a release date soon as well.

She posted new picture!
She is wearing some awsome pants.
Click bigger.

jessie baylin.jpg
jessiebaylin.tumblr

Lovely shot, and they really do have such a beautiful home :heart:

Her look for the Grammy's. I don't really like her dress...it looks like the kind of dress cheap girls wear to the homecoming dance.
She does look beautiful though. And her and Nathan are so cute. :smile:

scaled.jpg

-4.jpg

-3.jpg

francescamakemepretty.com

She's the coolest chick! Hope she comes to my hometown when KOL has their concert!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->