Jeweled Flower Clip Things For Hair?

julieanne

Reaction score
Does anyone know a site that carries those cute, little, flower clips for your hair? They have crystals on them as well. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Spunky@Jun 27th, 2004 - 5:04 pm
U mean these?
yes!! That's them :smile:

Thanks sooo much for the web site. :flower: I've been looking everywhere for these! Thanks again.

I get a lot of pretty ones just at the drugstore and at the dollar stores. There's an import brand here called "Tiff & Tam" which has some darling ones, and it is usually two packets for $3. Scunci, Goody, Cosmo-Girl, and Seventeen all have little rhinestone and enamel clippies of varying descrptions, too. I am a big advocate of Scunci clips because they design a line especially for thick hair, and I do have some bushy hair to hold back.

I have seen some very pretty ones for cheap at stalls in the city market, so if your hometown has an open-air market, do check it out. I have gotten some very fun accessories from street vendors before--enameled bangle bracelets, colored metal hairclips, and colorful scarves and bandannas.

I am all about cheap-chic for hair accessories.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Jun 27th, 2004 - 8:20 pm
I get a lot of pretty ones just at the drugstore and at the dollar stores. There's an import brand here called "Tiff & Tam" which has some darling ones, and it is usually two packets for $3. Scunci, Goody, Cosmo-Girl, and Seventeen all have little rhinestone and enamel clippies of varying descrptions, too. I am a big advocate of Scunci clips because they design a line especially for thick hair, and I do have some bushy hair to hold back.

I have seen some very pretty ones for cheap at stalls in the city market, so if your hometown has an open-air market, do check it out. I have gotten some very fun accessories from street vendors before--enameled bangle bracelets, colored metal hairclips, and colorful scarves and bandannas.

I am all about cheap-chic for hair accessories.
Thanks for the recs!

I've checked out a few stores around my area... even the little jewelry boutiques like Claires, but didn't have any luck finding them. The ones I did find were too big and didn't have any crystals on them.

Thanks again :flower:

Cute, I really like all the girly stuff.

Originally posted by kora78@Jul 1st, 2004 - 1:46 am
Cute, I really like all the girly stuff.
:smile: me, too! I'm all about flowers, ruffles, and feminine things. I :heart: being a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->