Jil Sander Mens S/S 11 Florence

The clothes, the setting, the music...I was shaking and crying through the whole thing. :buzz::heart::lol:

^^^There should be no model talk in collections thread :smile:

Am I see colours from the sole of the shoes? :blink::heart:

^^ yes, multiple colors! violets and pinks stood out!

it was really a great collection!

Oops. My bad. :smile:
Also loved the collection. So much colour and lovely prints as well (I'd wear those flower print shirts in a heartbeat).

Am I see colours from the sole of the shoes? :blink::heart:

yes there were colors on the soles.
some of the colors were a little reminiscent of his s/s 08 collection and i'm not sure how i feel about the florals either

the collection was a surprise for me, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
If nothing else, this is far more to my taste than the previous two spring collections. Less gimmicks. Fun colors that will be easy to mix and match. Effortless blazers and outerwear (which is a nice move away from the patched-to-death stuff from this f/w). Plus there's that wonderful orange that I can never get enough of. It's like a more colorful, less structured s/s 07. That remains my favorite of his spring Jil collections, so this'll do.

Does anyone know if they're going to re-stream the show? Of course I had to miss it :rolleyes: The preview snaps don't convince me yet, though.

I totally love the collection! My eyes are on the pink and black stripes top already...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->