Jil Sander S/S 2004

Eek, I take that back. :shock: I just saw bigger pictures of the collection. :heart: The details I saw were very lovely. I'll have to think about it some more. It might have to grow on me like Calvin Klein did. :innocent:

I'm just not really feeling it..I don't find anything really special about it.

I think literal references will always run amuck when one designs for a conglomerate company. Even the distressed ruffles have been done already(McQueen,Jurgi Persoons et al). However, I still find this more original than ones I've seen in a good while.

Hmmm...well I guess I like how "simple" it is, but perhaps a little TOO simple? I think it's boring and seems like it's been done before.

there are some pieces that i really like in this collection.

i :heart: the white and the cream...

nice and fresh and simple. :woot: especially with all the colorful collections.

some of the pieces i would have to pass on though. :innocent: they are a little too boring.

I'm not really "in the know" of Jil so I can't critique on this, but I have to say this collection has some good pieces that had cool details, but it seemed too flowy and poetic that I didn't see any strong standard pieces(which is her trademarks). Though, the collection, as a whole seemed very well-put together. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"