Jill Stuart F/W 10.11 New York

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by AgrenateD, Feb 15, 2010.

  1. AgrenateD

    AgrenateD Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2009
    Messages:
    5,508
    Likes Received:
    3
  2. LagerfeldBoy

    LagerfeldBoy Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2008
    Messages:
    4,257
    Likes Received:
    3
    Loving it, it's very urban and 10 times better than what she showed for spring.
     
  3. AgrenateD

    AgrenateD Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2009
    Messages:
    5,508
    Likes Received:
    3
  4. AgrenateD

    AgrenateD Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2009
    Messages:
    5,508
    Likes Received:
    3
    last batch:

    [​IMG] [​IMG]

    [​IMG] [​IMG]

    [​IMG] [​IMG]

    [​IMG] [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    elle
     
  5. IAmLordZen

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2009
    Messages:
    8,527
    Likes Received:
    8
    It's a very put-together urban-chic look. :D Looks OK!
     
  6. disco54

    disco54 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2006
    Messages:
    4,340
    Likes Received:
    322
    its a mix of balmain/ pucci and marc jacobs
     
  7. Donatello89

    Donatello89 New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2009
    Messages:
    3,010
    Likes Received:
    0
    waow !!!!!! i love it ! The 2nd look of eniko is stunning
     
  8. knockturnal

    knockturnal New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2009
    Messages:
    301
    Likes Received:
    0
    it feels alot like a mix of many designers rather then typical Jill Stuart style but there are definately pieces i'd love to wear
     
  9. AlmostFamous

    AlmostFamous Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2003
    Messages:
    3,356
    Likes Received:
    0
    I love Jill Stuart, but I don't like this very much.
     
  10. mikeijames

    mikeijames no tom ford, no thanks.

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2003
    Messages:
    5,880
    Likes Received:
    1
    between nicole miller and jill stuart, all the new york fashion world has gotten edgy all of a sudden. and i think i like it.
     
  11. Aby

    Aby Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2005
    Messages:
    5,406
    Likes Received:
    0
    The only piece that really stood out for me was the plaid wrapped mini dress. Knits aren't bad but it's been done before and better than that.
     
  12. Pricciao

    Pricciao Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2010
    Messages:
    4,292
    Likes Received:
    79
    another rock Jill collection, when can we get sweet Jill back?
    but these dresses are beautiful and wearable indeed
    especially love how she use the satin and the drapping
     
  13. inferno

    inferno New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2009
    Messages:
    342
    Likes Received:
    0
    i love it :D
     
  14. BerlinRocks

    BerlinRocks New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2005
    Messages:
    11,235
    Likes Received:
    5
    apart from 20% of the show, the rest is just wrong (ie 80%).
    the cuts are absolutely unwearable (so hopefully, they will work them out bfore it hits shops), the military touch is just not well edited. the play with volumes render nothing but a scream front row.
    the collection makes me blieve the designer doesn't know what's a woman body ...
    * which is not good ...
     
  15. Salvatore

    Salvatore Wanderlust

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2003
    Messages:
    6,656
    Likes Received:
    396
    It's rather grunge not done well to me .
     
  16. liashoes

    liashoes Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2005
    Messages:
    1,367
    Likes Received:
    0
    This ain't your mama's Jill Stuart! That's for sure. The little dresses are cute.
     
  17. mikeijames

    mikeijames no tom ford, no thanks.

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2003
    Messages:
    5,880
    Likes Received:
    1
    ^it's so true. who even remembers THIS jill stuart anymore? she's proof that anyone can change their dna after several seasons of something new.

    [​IMG]

    style.com
     
  18. romantics

    romantics New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2007
    Messages:
    1,961
    Likes Received:
    2
    This line is cool and a great direction for Jill Stuart, but really? It looks like a big clash of the big names.
     
  19. Erin

    Erin Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2002
    Messages:
    14,559
    Likes Received:
    0
    I definitely couldn't wear any of the "bulkier" items.. but I do love some of it. Love the use of belts, too.
     
  20. Selket

    Selket New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2008
    Messages:
    667
    Likes Received:
    0
    this is awful! and what's with the hats?
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"