Jimmy Choo For UGG

Chanelcouture09

Some Like It Hot
Reaction score
OMG! Jimmy Choo For UGG!

Unexpected: Jimmy Choo’s well-heeled president Tamara Mellon has outed herself as an Ugg devotee declaring to all the world that 'other than Jimmy Choo, Ugg Australia is the only other footwear I have in my wardrobe.'

In fact, she is such a fan of the sheepskin booties that her luxury label will be teaming up with Ugg to design a limited-edition five piece collection of sheepskin footwear 'with design details that embody the spirit of the Jimmy Choo brand.'

The collection, called Ugg & Jimmy Choo, will retail at decidedly high-end prices – from approximately £360 – in October.

'We are delighted to have created a special capsule that captures the best of both brands,' said Mellon, 'the legendary comfort of Ugg with the spirit of Jimmy Choo.'

Whatever next – Crocs by Christian Louboutin?

Graziadaily.co.uk

Uhm... all right. I can't say I adore the designs of either brand. I am curious to see the result of this coöperation...

Terrifying :ninja:

I can't quite see how the two brands are going to mesh but I suppose it will be interesting at least

^ i know, right ?
Jimmy Choo is Sexy, how are they going to incorporate this into the traditional UGG boot

Whatever next – Crocs by Christian Louboutin? :rofl:
anyway this scares me...

LOL:rofl::rofl: hahaha I know, what's next... well, if the Louboutin thingy happens it'll be sacrilegious
But I need to see before judging

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, one of the more worrying collaborations - not quite sure what to make of it.

Yeah, after H&M collab, this could cheapen the brand's image A LOT, especially if the products are tacky..

It'll probably just be bedazzled Uggs. Seriously. What else can they do the boots? Just take a fabric pen and ta-da! I won't be expecting anything great.

Oi... Why?
Oh well. I don't wear Jimmy Choo so I should care. :innocent:
But still, the collaboration better be the best thing since electricity. :ninja:

He can put a high heel on them. Somewhere in this section someone was looking for some. I saw a photo and they were the classic tall in pink with the top part folded over with a 3.5" heel- stiletto. I do not remember if the sole was thick or thin.

Jimmy Choo for UGG seems like a practical joke. I can't imagine a worse shoe than UGGs w. heels, so I hope they go for a different concept.

It'll probably just be bedazzled Uggs. Seriously. What else can they do the boots? Just take a fabric pen and ta-da! I won't be expecting anything great.

That's how I imagine them to look. They hardly did anything groundbreaking with their collaberation with Hunter :rolleyes:

I hope he somehow tweaks the UGG style to something more pleasing and wearable. The thought of UGG makes me want to.... uh.

yup, i imagine studded, glitzy uggs. Like the normal uggs are not enough :rolleyes:

THis is NASTY

WHY do the do this Ugg is great Jimmy choo is great but together NO thanks

I'm reckoning we'll see some zebra print if the H&M collaboration was anything to go by....

Forget those ubiquitous towering skyscraper heels, Jimmy Choo is about to delve into the world of comfortable footwear, thanks to a new collaboration with UGG Australia.

The latest in a line of Choo special collections - starting with those mock-croc Hunter wellies last year and the summer's H&M collection - the latest fashion-match will see a range of five co-branded sheepskin footwear hit the shelves this October, priced from £495 to £695.

Each style with be available in an array of colours, and will be sold at both Jimmy Choo and Ugg stores, on limited distribution.

Describing her decision to team up with the brand, Choo founder and president Tamara Mellon divulged, 'Other than Jimmy Choo, UGG Australia is the only other footwear I have in my wardrobe.'

She added: 'We are delighted to have created a special capsule that captures the best of both brands, the legendary comfort of Ugg with the spirit of Jimmy Choo.'

marieclaire.co.uk

Ugg Australia’s sheepskin boots are set to up their glamour quotient, courtesy of Jimmy Choo.

The two footwear labels will launch a limited edition, five-piece collection in October, under the label Ugg & Jimmy Choo.

The collection will be based on the construction of Ugg’s sheepskin boots “with design details that embody the spirit of the Jimmy Choo brand,” the two companies said in a statement.

Prices for the line will range from $595 through to $795, and the collection will be carried at select Jimmy Choo and Ugg Australia stores and the two labels’ online stores, as well as at certain department and specialty stores that carry Jimmy Choo.

Tamara Mellon, president and founder of Jimmy Choo, said that alongside her own label, “Ugg Australia is the only other footwear I have in my wardrobe.”

WWD.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherblazer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"