Jimmy Choo H&M Collaboration

Yea, mine was 50% off to and then it was H&M-club day, so I got another 10% off that. :smile: I hope I like it, once it gets here. My stuff is still "packing in progress". :innocent:

I don't think the Jimmy Choo collection did well at all. There's still tons of stuff in the NY stores. Shoes and clothing

i got the leather leggings (i paid retail for them). i got them in a size 8 and they fit fine, but they are a bit long (i think i will tuck them into ankle boots instead of hemming - hemming could be expensive)

it is very rare but H&M does transfer items from store to store occasionally. i know this because sometimes i see items are tagged with prices in euros and the items are past season.

i dont think they do this much nowaways. they probably destroy the items instead of transfering them.

it is very rare but H&M does transfer items from store to store occasionally. i know this because sometimes i see items are tagged with prices in euros and the items are past season.

i dont think they do this much nowaways. they probably destroy the items instead of transfering them.

They actually transfer things quite often I think. At least I've gotten that as an explanation quite a few times when asking about different items.

And if you are referring to this with the destroying comment, they also issued this statement. H&M has a policy to donate what they can't sell.

I worked for H&M for over six years, in many different stores around the UK, and never once were any clothes destroyed. They were always sent back to the warehouses to be donated to charity organisations.

They do transfer stock quite often. If certain styles aren't selling in some stores, but are in others, they transfer them across, and collections Jimmy Choo are often transfered to other stores after the campaign for them ends.

out store in Vienna got a bunch of stuff from Prague, but it was mostly women's stuff and currently, they don't have a stitch of the collabo collection.

there's still bags online, but apparently at the same price? no reductions there yet! i see the men's wallet/coin purse, but it's not 'MUST HAVE'. if the price would go down a bit, i'd definitely get it.

yeah i really wonder if any of the men bags are still available in New York and if they are still full price.

I think they have sold so little because people know the usual quality of H&M shoes, and know they'll be destroyed after a night out on the town! They'd rather pay double and get both the Choo design and quality!

I must say I found the heels in store pretty bad quality. but the oxfords I bought are very good. I wear them all the time and they are in perfect shape!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->