Jimmy Choo Pre-Fall 2020 : Kate Moss by Tom Craig

The outdoor shots remind me of her UK Vogue cover, the controversial Rolling Stones one that never made the cut.
But the boots are ghastly. In fact I find Jimmy Choo's shoes to be ghastly in general, except that strappy pink stilettos. Those look perfect on her feet.

I love the pink shots, I like the the wingback chair shots, and the rest are passable. .

Last edited:
LOL...the second picture of her in the tree. Not only is the styling beyond questionable there, but she has been so obviously photo shopped onto the background, like she looks like she's flying ("you're a wizard Harry!"). Plus, how (or who) the hell would they have gotten her all the way up there, only to have her sitting like she's chilling on the edge of a couch? #lockdownquestions :lol:.

Plus, how (or who) the hell would they have gotten her all the way up there, only to have her sitting like she's chilling on the edge of a couch? #lockdownquestions :lol:.

Woah, I only see that the branch is actually in the air! :lol::lol::lol:
And now the idea of Kate Moss climbing up a tree in matching Jimmy Choo booties and handbag leaves me stitches. :rofl:

I agree with Lola, what the h**l does the casting people think? One of the Louboutin(AKA competitor brand)'s best sellers is named after this model...:rolleyes:

It reminds me of her British Vogue shoot too, such a shame that they went with that cheap *** H&M look for the cover. Anyway, looking at the styling, they should’ve casted Kylie Minogue instead, then looking at her legs lol, are they really trying to sell shoes?

Whoever was responsible for photoshopping her legs did a horrible job. TF is happening in the first photo?

Last edited:
Not Kate's finest moment, even I can admit that. The images are suitable for service and only that. They evoke nothing, are nothing we haven't seen before and just bring a whole lot of nothing to the table overall. A terrible and unforgivable waste of Kate Moss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"