Jimmy Choo S/S 2012 : Magdalena Frackowiak & Jamie Bochert by Terry Richardson

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score

photo taken by vogue28
from UK Elle February 2012

Nothing too groundbreaking, but it looks okay although the styling looks a bit dated.

Did Terry Richardson shot this?

i quite like this actually, magdelena looks looks great and the colours and setting are nice

Magdalena! :woot: I'm so happy for her. It looks a lot like Terry's work... I need to see more photos.

This has to be Terry. :ninja: As much as I like Magdalena, this looks just like any other campaign (Blumarine) or editorial (Harper's Bazaar) that Terry has shot of her. Anyways, I am still very happy that she landed this campaign!!

It doesn't look bad but I think Natasha Poly would be more suited for this shot.

I like the shoes and bag (is that Jimmy Choo too?) but I don't care for the skirt. Terry, bless his heart - his idea of klassing things up in to have his models pose in front of a statue.

I really like it! Very sexual yet feminine. Lovely indeed. If it`s a Terry then it`s something that I`ll like from him for the longest time

How is the sight of an amputated statue going to seduce me into buying expensive accessories designed to be worn on arms and feet?

I personally LOVE the S/S 12 Jimmy Choo adverts. I picked up the brochure several days ago; the use of block colours and settings instantly made me want to invest in a pair of Choo's and jet off to Miami.

I will upload some of the images tomorrow!

Jamie for Jimmy Choo, now that's unexpected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->