Jimmy Choo

leyla m.

Reaction score
now is the time to go online at www.net-a-porter.com to fish for the latest jimmy choos. opt for more classic styles so you can keep them for several years without regrets. 8)

jimmy choo's style is very very pretty -- i liked a pair of mules on that site but my size was out =( :cry:

their shoes are nice, but the heel needs to be MUCH MUCH bigger!

im gonna call Jimmy Choo head office in london and ask if i can do work experience there at half term.
i need to give them the formula for sucess.

their shoes are nice, but the heel needs to be MUCH MUCH bigger!

bigger as in wider or bigger as in taller? 'cause i can tell you right now, sean, if they were any taller even the most experienced heel-wearer would fall on her face every few steps.

you're right Digi.. higher may look sexier but Sean think comfort.. I love them high but walking around in them is HELL! I think that height is perfect.

I did mean taller Digi, i know that everybody thinks its impossible to have a shoe like that any taller, but i've done measurements on my foot and im almost certain i can find a formula that works.

I did mean taller Digi, i know that everybody thinks its impossible to have a shoe like that any taller, but i've done measurements on my foot and im almost certain i can find a formula that works.

:roll: ok.
i'll only believe it when you wear them an entire day without complaint.

i think the 10 cm heel is just perfect. plus the cushioned soles are quite comfy. :D

I love Jimmy Choos! He makes the most exquisite evening shoes, of satin with diamonte, so beautiful. His latest collection has many highlights, in particular I like Savage in the Modern Gothic collection, very classy and not too high. I'm not keen on his boots, I think his pretty little strappy sandals and pumps are much more what he's about. For higher heels, how about Christian Louboutin?

I wouldn't be suprised if you did! When you do, allow me to be you first customer...

i am not a great louboutin fan. they dont do much for you. plus most of the shoes are quite bulky (every now and then). as i said: JIMMY ILOVE YOU!! i dont even think manolo comes any close to him :twisted:
what i love about choos, as already mentioned, are the diamante sandals. his boots arent that great. for that price you can find much nicer ones... :roll:

can I have a couple then?? :wink:

sure u can darling!
but i think clothes r gonna come b4 the shoes.....u see....i dont know how to make shoes! apart from with bluetac :lol:

[highlight=indigo:a830c83135][glow=violet:a830c83135]<span style='font-size:18'>i cant wait to get those pink butterfly wedges :P :wub:

[glow=violet:b0298dcb4d]and these i def want even though i dislike peektoe shoes :? . to be worn with some straight leg jeans blue or white :wink:

:wub: :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->