Jo Malone

I am addicted to Jo Malone. It's the only fragrance I use. I have almost all of them and mix and match all the time. But,my fav is the orange blossom lotion and the lime basil mandarin shampoo and conditioner.
As for the skin care line, I use the green tea/honey eye cream and the eucalyptus matte lotion (can't remember the actual name).
Both are fine, but nothing earth shattering. I will probably try some more of the skin care down the road, but only because I'm so devoted to the fragrance, not because I think it works any better than anything else. I do like the texture and smell though.
TV

Have any of you ever tried Jo's Honeysuckle and Jasmine or the Pomegranite Noir fragrances?

I've been wanting to smell her fragrances for a long time.. who carries them besides her stores?

Saks does :flower:
And I'm pretty sure Neimans does too.

I really want to smell her perfumes!

2ist9g2.jpg

moodiereport.com

Poppy Delevingne becomes the Jo Malone London Girl
Jo Malone London has named Poppy Delevingne as the new Jo Malone London Girl – its first ever official global face. Known for her cool style credentials and quirky Britishness, Delevingne embodies the brand’s spirit of sophistication, originality, wit and hospitality, according to the company. A model, designer and fashion ambassador, she is described as the perfect global representative.

“Poppy is such a dedicated, vivacious character, with huge international appeal,” noted Global General Manager Jean-Guillaume Trottier. “As a long-time Jo Malone London devotee, and true English rose, this feels like an incredibly natural appointment. Poppy’s personality is infectious, she is a joy to be around and brings a sense of celebration to everything she does."

Delevingne (sister of model Cara) will offer her expertise and dynamism to a wide spectrum of projects over the next year. Initially she will curate and host a series of special events – both “grand and cosy” – to actively share and promote the Jo Malone London brand.

“I’ve been wearing Red Roses since I was 22,” commented Delevingne. “My home is overflowing with Jo Malone London candles and I scented my wedding with Orange Blossom, which still gives me butterflies. Jo Malone London is woven into the fabric of my life and I couldn’t 
be happier to be working with a brand I love so much.”

I discovered Jo Malone in the last 6 months or so and now I'm addicted! I have the Wood Sage and Sea Salt fragrance and the Pomegrante Noir fragrance and body cream. I love almost every one I've smelt, they're all just heavenly :wub:

How persistent are Jo's colognes? They are so tempting I am seriously considering getting one of them in London. Any offers there or should I just check Selfridges?

Jo Malone London enhances bath and body collection

moodiereport.com

Brand: Jo Malone London

Launch: Jo Malone London will introduce new shower oils and a body scrub to global travel retail from July.

Details: Jo Malone London has extended its body portfolio with three new 250ml shower oils: Lime Basil & Mandarin, Blackberry & Bay and Peony & Blush Suede. The formulas contain sunflower seed, jojoba and coconut oil to nourish and soften skin.

Also launching in July is the brand’s new 250g Geranium & Walnut Body Scrub, which complements each and every Jo Malone fragrance, according to the brand. It features minute fragments of walnut shell to exfoliate, plus conditioning sunflower seed and shea butter.

I'm really disappointed that Jo Malone fragrances don't work well with my skin chemistry, because they smell so amazing in the bottle and on sample cards. I've tried about 5 from her range over the years, and they turn on my skin and smell horrible. :neutral:

I have to say I am not very pleased with her perfumes either. Though they smell stale and heavy to me even in the bottles, not just on my skin (haven't tried any of them for that reason, maybe I am concluding prematurely). I was hoping some light and fresh scent would tickle my fancy, but no magic happened there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving so much the new shower oils :heart: my skin is super sensitive especially when talking about shower gels, these are simply perfect, great fragance, doesn't dry out skin and doesn't become red like with other perfumed shower gels that I've used. Please start making the Grapefruit one soon!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"