Joan Smalls

OK, lets looks at her last three jobs:

1) David Yurman campaign
2) Vogue Italia editorial
3) VS catalogue

Who else can get a variety of work like that? Joan, you are in a league of your own :smile:

^totally agree, her resume is still impressive.. but wouldn't it be awesome to see her strutting VSFS this yr:smile: i think she'll be very sexy

Loving all the new shots of Joan. Also loving how diverse her portfolio is. She can do anything! LOL

Constance Jablonski and Joan Smalls for The September Book -Neiman Marcus in “The Modern Lady

beautyisdiverse.com

i don't know if these have been posted yet
GAP Fall Collection 2011
gap-fall-2011-10.jpg
gap-fall-2011-14.jpg
gap-fall-2011-17.jpg
gap-fall-2011-2-joan-smalls.jpg
gap-fall-2011-7.jpg
gap-fall-2011-9.jpg

source: beautyisdiverse.com

Joan Smalls: Beautiful People 2011
joansmalls-paper-magazine-570x855.jpg

Joan Smalls: Behind the Scenes at Our 2011 Beautiful People Shoot With PAPERTV from PAPER Magazine on Vimeo.

Joan Smalls was named one of Paper Magazine’s beautiful people for 2011, above Joan is wearing a top, skirt and shoes by Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2011, earrings and bracelet by Gerard Yosca and head piece by Jennifer Behr.

“Now, Smalls is big. Global Estée Lauder spokeswoman big, face of Gucci and Stella McCartney big, every major catwalk big. And yet she’s remained easygoing and quick to smile. “In Puerto Rico, people are constantly friendly, saying hello, good evening, bless you,” she shrugs. “It’s just my nature. I’m always trying to make people smile or laugh.” read full article over at Paper Magazine

From Joan's twitter, twitter.com/joansmalls1 (the quotes are also hers, LOL:(

15eckfd.jpg

"Goofing around with Liu Wen @EsteeLauder ! #funtimes / Pasandola bien con Liu Wen en Estee Lauder !"

11l79ly.jpg

"Playing dress up with my partner in crime Liu Wen @VogueSpain photo shoot. Disfrazandome con mi amiga Liu Wen = )"

So is this an EL girls shoot for Vogue Spain, or are these two seperate shoots? One for Estee Lauder, one for Vogue Spain?

^I was wondering the same thing. She didn't give anymore deets, but it appears to be two separate shoots. Not sure though.

^^I hope its two seperate shoots. They both look stunning in that second pic. Hopefelly that's for EL.

Don't like the first shot :( the lighting is not good, but I love the second & third shots.

It's a kind of odd thing to notice, lol, but I LOVE her eyebrows in the new DY shots. The photos and Joan (of course, lol) are beautiful :D .

Lauder South Africa offical website.

Estée Lauder Double Wear Collection

esteelauder.co.za via jermaineho@tfs

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->