Joan Smalls

^yeah i just hope that the next time VS puts her in lingerie it's better than the one's they released last time because girl did well but the hairstyle they gave her had me sideeyeing VS tbh.

^
agreed! the hair kill it!!!

lovemusic i always love seen you posting in this thread because i always expect some more VS pictures.thank you!! ^_^

I've seen VS do some really bad hair as of late. Let's hope they've put those days behind them, LOL. Also, I really like the shot of her in the red dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mean to be offensive at all, but is Joan wearing a weave in these VS pics?

^^^

ops i mean to me weave is like the whole think(putting it on top of joan hair/head),but hair extensions are just like pieces add it to joan hair just to make it look more full/better.

:lol::lol: i dont know if u get me

^^^

ops i mean to me weave is like the whole think(putting it on top of joan hair/head),but hair extensions are just like pieces add it to joan hair just to make it look more full/better.

:lol::lol: i dont know if u get me

:lol::lol:You crack me up:lol::lol: I get what you are saying. Joan might have a whole lot of both in those VS shots:lol::lol:

:lol: Weave and extension are the same thing, but a weave is usually really long or really big. :lol: This conversation is silly.

She's gonna be in W September in an ed by M&M, with Tao and Lara...that should make up for no US Vogue :innocent:.

^
agreed! the hair kill it!!!

lovemusic i always love seen you posting in this thread because i always expect some more VS pictures.thank you!! ^_^
No problem:flower:
Here are some backstage pics from the f/w 2011 season
Alexander Wang FW 2011

Altuzarra FW 2011

Anna Sui FW 2011

stylebistro

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjmiddleton