Joana Preiss

maarit

paint it black
Reaction score
Since we don't have a thread on her and I think she looks great ^_^

she has walked Balenciaga, Anne Valerie Hash, Helmut Lang, Sophia Kokosalaki, Ann Demeulemeester, Undercover

100116949.jpg
100075105.jpg

100066759.jpg

Vogue Paris april 2002
shot by Terry Richardson

(if anybody has some pictures, share!)

she's cute...she doesn't look like a model...she looks like a 'real' person...
some people will hate that...but i like it...she's quirky...

thanks maarit...i hadn't noticed her... :flower:

there is something Lou Doillon-esque about her -a flawed French beauty... except she isn't half as striking as Doillon

oh she has worked with Terry Richardson has she:sick: ? I know a way she can get to the top... from beneath Richardon cough Elstridge cough

I love her, such a cool look and style, great taste :heart: . There is a great article with her in Elle from a few years ago that I saved becuase I liked it so much, I will try to remember to scan it in.:heart:

She's so full of character. I always look forward to seeing her work.

You are all welcome!
And I don't quite get the need for "she's ugly" posts. Don't waste your energy, use it for something positive :wink:

Anna, that's her alright. She's a singer as well. Or perhaps, a singer mainly. My french is rusty.

Spacemiu, please scan it! I haven't seen any more pics of her, other than those I posted.

maarit said:
You are all welcome!
And I don't quite get the need for "she's ugly" posts. Don't waste your energy, use it for something positive :wink:

I completely agree. B)

I think she's a wonderfully unqiue model. I sometimes get tired of all the Brazilian-like models. She is a breath of fresh air.

Thanks for posting.

love the fact that her look is harsh. kind of reminds me of amanda moore

I remember reading a few years ago that she was going to be huge bc Carine Roitfeld loved her so much, etc. She has an interesting look...would love to hear her music.

noblesse6.jpg

noblesse4.jpg

noblesse3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monaeblount
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->