Joanna Garcia

I love seeing photos of her, she's very pretty. Her hair looks amazing, I'm glad she's dyed it red, it's much better than blonde.
I wonder if her fiancee is also a scientologist.. I can't wait for privileged to get back, the actor "Will' is so hot, and i love her clothes on the show.

I love seeing photos of her, she's very pretty. Her hair looks amazing, I'm glad she's dyed it red, it's much better than blonde.
I wonder if her fiancee is also a scientologist.. I can't wait for privileged to get back, the actor "Will' is so hot, and i love her clothes on the show.

Last that I read, there was a rumor that her & her fiancee broke up or put the engagement on hold or something like that...not sure if it's true or not.

And yeah, "Will" is hot & I love her clothes on the show too.

HFPA Salute To Young Hollywood Party held at Nobu on December 17, 2008 in Los Angeles, California.

028pl0.jpg

PrivilegedFan.com

Thank you for the photos Denim Darling! you're right she did break up with her fiancee! she looks beautiful

1/11: InStyle/Warner Brothers After Party for the Golden Globes

001pq8.jpg

PrivilegedFan.com

I so adore her on Priveileged! But she looked pretty good as Cheyanne on Reba too as a blonde.

Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2009 Apparel & Handbag Presentation
NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 12: Joanna Garcia attends the Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2009 Apparel & Handbag Presentation at Formula Studios at Milk on February 12, 2009 in New York City.

84767800cm7fu3.jpg

84767834vc5bz1.jpg

Wire Image

2/12/09: Joanna Garcia & Robert Buckley at the Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2009 Apparel & Handbag Presentation at Formula Studios at Milk on February 12, 2009 in New York City.

v5zhgljw9.jpg

The JJB

Last edited by a moderator:
More of Joanna Garcia (& Robert Buckley) at the Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2009 Apparel & Handbag Presentation in NYC, 2/12.

Privileged-Pix.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2009 - BCBG Max Azria - Front Row and Backstage
NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 13: Designer Max Azria (L) and actress Joanna Garcia attend BCBG Max Azria Fall 2009 backstage during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Tent in Bryant Park on February 13, 2009 in New York City.

09bcbgbs03rh0.jpg

Privileged-Pix.com

Rag & Bone - Front Row - Fall 09 MBFW
NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 13: Joanna Garcia attends the Rag & Bone Fall 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Cedar Lake on February 13, 2009 in New York City.

Privileged-Pix.com

Max Azria and Joanna Garcia

Max Azria and Joanna Garcia
Privileged star Joanna Garcia got her first taste of fashion week at designer Max Azria's fall 2009 collection for BCBG Max Azria. "I got to go into the showroom and pick out whatever I wanted," said L.A. resident Garcia, who was still adjusting the the frigid temperatures in New York City. "My only criteria was that the dress had to have pockets and look good with tights. It's cold here!"
021409garcia400x400rb1.jpg

InStyle.com

More From Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

02/13/2009: Bryant Park Arrivals

Privileged-Pix.com

More From Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

02/13/2009: W Lounge 2009

Privileged-Pix.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members