Joanna Hillman

Ugh, she has such amazing style!!! I love the way she mixes and maches things in creative ways!

street peeper

She's like Kate Lanphear: pure attitude!!!

Thanks Lola Rose!

Ha ha - funny missnyc - it's true that Joanna rarely seems to smile. Not sure how much I like the pants in #84 but the blouse is fab!

Thanks Lola Rose!

Not sure how much I like the pants in #84 but the blouse is fab!

You're welcome :flower:

Yes, I was thinking the same thing about those pants, and yes the blouse is feb - I have it too, bought it last year and I love wearing it!

I really love what she has been wearing during this current fashion month. She looks great!

In Lisa Marie Fernandez

27_MainImageItems.jpg

vogue.co.jp

I really love that dress, her bag is cute too!
She wears a really great palette of colours this season.

can anyone ID the blonde woman between Hillman and Tomasi in #81? Thanks in advance.

can anyone ID the blonde woman between Hillman and Tomasi in #81? Thanks in advance.

That's Zanna Roberts Rassi; she works with Taylor at Marie Claire and has her own thread here at "Behind the Lens" :flower:

In the space of seven pages I have found my new style crush! ADORE her style, and her hair! Particularly love the gold sequinned trousers with tuxedo jacket and sheer shirt, and the red pants with the navy Miu Miu (?) shoes. Am hoping there'll be tons more images of her posted here! :flower:

love her style!she also has amazing body,hair and I love her bright red lips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->