Johanna Jonsson

Elle Sweden February 2013

"Flowers from the North"
Photographer: Carl Bengtsson
Stylists: Jenny Fredriksson, Lisa Lindqwister, and Cia Jansson

mode.newslicious.net

"Bubbel Trubbel" ("Bubble Trouble") for Elle Sweden April 2013 (Jeans Special)

Photographer: Eric Broms
Stylist: Jenny Fredriksson
Hair: Sharin at Link Details
Make-up: Sophia Eriksen

Models: Lovisa Ekholm + Johanna Jonsson

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

NK Beauty Campaign Spring 2013

Every Day Is A Scent – Swedish department store NK enlists photographer Jesse Laitinen (Mink MGMT.) for a new campaign promoting designer scents. The beauty shots, which star Johanna Jonsson, feature fragrances from Yves Saint Laurent, Jimmy Choo, Profumum and more. With art direction by Garbergs, Johanna transforms into different women with impressive hair and makeup courtesy of Linda Shalabi and Ignacio Alonso

fashiongonerogue.com

^nice pics.. pics #1 & 4 kinda reminds me of Kati Nescher somwehat^_^ this girl is seriously GORGEOUS, i wonder if she's still modelling internationally or just working in sweden:ermm:

Berlin SS14 - Model Management
28_johanna_jonsson.jpg

models

Johanna Jonsson - YSL Youth Liberator Serum Foundation Campaign

Yves Saint Laurent - Youth Liberator Serum Foundation Campaign shot by Paola Kudacki

2n9eq2a.jpg

wow congrats to her for landing a ysl makeup campaign:clap:.. She's soo pretty it's a shame she doesn't walk shows more often:doh:

Look at that face. :o

She could make a comeback if she wanted to. It'd take a little bit of work and maybe she has other priorities in life, but if she really went for it, no doubt it would happen.

*zinio.com

those polaroids are incredible. i really don't have enough adjectives to describe this girl. so happy to see her back, i remember her early days well.

I didn't see these posted. :smile: Portraits by Oli Kearon

models.com

HQ from his tumblr.

olikearon.tumblr.com/

Johanna Jonsson by Mikael Schulz

Stylist:Maiken Winther
Makeup:Helen Borg
Hair: André Cueto-Saavedra

mikaelschulz.com

Designer Girl – Berlin-based online retailer EMEZA.com taps Johanna Jonsson for its official campaign celebrating its international launch in ten European countries including France, Italy, Sweden and the UK. In the images photographed by Nicolas Kantor, Johanna wears the sleek and modern designs of Thakoon, Richard Nicoll and Jean Paul Gaultier amongst others styled by Sula Sbonia. / Creative direction by Jenna Biberstein

fashiongonerogue.com

That first shot gives me an almost Diane Kruger vibe, super loving it. She's looking gorgeous.

yeah baby yeah :brows:

let's hope there won't be another five years 'til her next appearance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->