Johanna Kneppers-Corbal

1FashionVictim

Reaction score
She is with WM Models in Paris. She walked Balenciaga.

w_44_7016.jpg

Height / 179 - 5' 10.5"
Bust / 85 - 33"
Waist / 58 - 23"
Hips / 88 - 35"
Shoe Size / 39,5 - 8
Hair color / dark blonde
Hair Length / long
Eye color / blue

w_44_7014.jpg

ext_w_44_7014.jpg

Johanna was born in Amsterdam and studied chemical engineering in Paris. She likes caramel macchiatos, the Pont des Arts in Paris, and defines herself as quite an optimistic girl. Smart, sweet and highly professionnal, she is quite inspirational for photographers and stylists.

justwm.com

balenciagajk6-600x437.jpg

As a freshly formed Paris based management company WM certainly caught our attention when their model, Johanan Keppers stalked out at Balenciaga FW 09. But the founders of WM, Bruno Jamange and Frederico Denti certainly are dedicated to the full service ideal given their intent to combine a model management unit with a fashion consulting bureau which spans everything from brand management to celebrity focused services. The ideal thing about the proposition is the way WM offers a conscise platform for a variety of talent, whether a model (like Miss Keepers), an emerging shoe designer (like Raphael Young), or a celebrity looking for some kind of compass to navigate the very hermetic world of European advertising, celebrity endorsement and personal appearances. What OTM finds even seductive is the ability of WM to cross-introduce these different forms of talent: model, designer, celebrity to each other. That cross-referencing, apart from being a powerful social weapon is also a very innovative business model . Which goes to prove that in our current environment it is innovation that now looms as the most coveted commodity imaginable. For more details check out the freshly launced WM site at : www.justwm.com

models.com

I love the polas, Bianca.:flower: She's like a cross between Caroline Pantoliano and Darla Baker! But she's certainly a chameleon - high-fashion and edgy in one pic, then a blonde, tousled sexpot in the next!

WM have some great girls.

Costume National FW09. Hope to see more of her on the runway! :D
CNAT_AW09_0052.jpg
CNAT_AW09_0055.jpg

CNAT_AW09_0050.jpg
CNAT_AW09_0058.jpg

catwalking.com

She looks very tired on her runway pictures, but I still like her a lot

the polas are good, but she looks a little bit old in #6

New Polas!

New Polas/Digis from Ford.

Attachments

• johannaApr09.jpg
    johannaApr09.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 51
What a stellar face! Keeping my eyes on this one!

Johanna :magic: She is very interesting in her face.:king:Not the typical same look,she has something that is unique:magic:I really like that.:heart:I hope to see more from her:wink:

Models.com
Also a video of her walk

http://models.com/oftheminute/?p=6028

Balenciaga FW 09 runway beauty Johanna Kneppers with WM in Paris is now nicely nestled in on the Ford NY board, which makes her eminently bookable right this minute. This former engineering student has that stand-out quality that marks her as one of those cool must-haves for the upcoming show season. Check the authority of this walk for proof.

lexposure.net

Her face looks great in those but...
Oh, and I realise that these have been posted earlier but they were smaller there :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->